7. Kevin Smith, Central Florida
    8. Matt Forte, Tulane
    9. Steve Slaton, West Virginia
    10. Mike Hart Michigan
    Brett Favre in 2 years...sigpic

Kevin Smith is too high.

Comment

You forgot Jamaal Charles.

Other than that, it's mostly accurate. And by that, I mean I agree with most of them.
      - Also known as Dan.
      - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Is Jones really the fourth best back in this years RB class? It seems to be some kind of general consensus all around the net but why does people like a backup all that much?
        Last edited by Leo Fender; 03-23-2008, 08:50 PM.
        Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Can't take it seriously without Charles

Comment

Call me crazy but I'd take out Slaton. He's really disappointing me
            Walter got PWN3D
            Rams GM

Picks
            2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
            33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
            65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
            101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
            137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
            168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
            180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment

And of course, add in Charles somewhere else
              Walter got PWN3D
              Rams GM

Picks
              2. Jake Long, OT, Michigan
              33.Cliff Avril, DE, Purdue
              65.Tom Zbikowski, S, Notre Dame
              101.Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
              137.Dennis Dixon, QB, Oregon
              168.Maurice Purify-WR-Nebraska
              180.Justin Forsett-RB-Cal

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Fender View Post
                Is Jones really the fourth best back in this years RB class? It seems to be some kind of general consensus all around the net but why does people like a backup all that much?
                Felix Jones isn't an ordinary backup. He was getting roughly 8.5 YPC during his senior season.

His 40 time knocked him down to 5th on my list, but he's still a 2nd round prospect.
                - Also known as Dan.
                - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Jones just has too many question marks. Firstly, can he handle a full-time load. Secondly, was his YPC a factor of defenses "relaxing" when D-Mac was off the field? Lastly, what about his speed? If you talked to most draftniks before the combine they'd have Jones rated the same if not faster than McFadden, but he "only" managed a high 4.4.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not at all saying this is slow, but more that his high draft grading for me at least seemed to depend on his YPC and his speed, which was supposed to be fantastic.

Maybe he's faster in pads? Maybe not. I think he's too much of a gamble high up and would happily take Charles, Rice and maybe even Forte and Johnson ahead of him.

Comment

Nothing special. Not saying it is bad, but what is there exactly to talk about?
                    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
                      Felix Jones isn't an ordinary backup. He was getting roughly 8.5 YPC during his senior season.

His 40 time knocked him down to 5th on my list, but he's still a 2nd round prospect.
                      most third down backs have a high rush average and catch average because defenses relax on third and longs.

Comment

Any time a back splits carries or spells another RB he has a high rush average because he's always fresh. See Jerious Norwood. Doesn't make them a great back.

Comment

Someone explain to me why Matt Forte is so good? I don't see it. He looks good on the field.... that's it just good, and he suffered an injury. He put the ball on the ground at the Senior Bowl... I dunno, I don't know enough about him to say he's not doing anything in the NFL, but that's my feeling. Seems like a possible one year wonder, Chris Brown-like.

Comment

Originally posted by candyman82 View Post
                            Call me crazy but I'd take out Slaton. He's really disappointing me
                            I would too. He has really slipped. Also, I actually have Chris Johnson higher on my RB rankings then Felix Jones right now.

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
                              most third down backs have a high rush average and catch average because defenses relax on third and longs.
                              Higher, yeah. But 8.5YPC is just ridiculous. I wouldn't care if the only times he ran the ball were during trick plays.
                              - Also known as Dan.

Comment

Working...
                              X