X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Posts After 11:07 PM ET...

May be deleted at 5 a.m.

Reason:

I just got a virtual dedicated server to help with the server problems, so everything as of 11:07 PM ET got copied over, and the new virtual server won't be ready until 5 or 6 AM.

So, any updates I make will be deleted until that time. All posts MIGHT be deleted as well; I don't know how that works.

Just a heads up

NOTE: This is for today - ONLY.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

We were pretty much guaranteed by Verizon that the site would run smoothly with these changes, so hopefully no more lag.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Verizon? You made a deal with the devil?
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Kenny's server runs through Verizon.

Why do you hate Verizon?
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

LOL looks like some of the posts are gone.
          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Site seems to be running a lot faster with the virtual dedicated server
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

I certainly hate Verizon. Their cell phone data rates are outrageous.

Comment

lol my post got deleted on this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                  Kenny's server runs through Verizon.

Why do you hate Verizon?
                  you bastard! you killed kenny!

Comment

LOL, that is so funny.

Comment

Personally, I love Verizon...I have no idea about anybody else's beefs with the company, but coming from T-Mobile I love this new service and phone. T-Mobile's phones are lame as hell...with the sidekick being the only one that offers much of anything, and I don't really care for that at all. I have the Voyager phone and as far as the service goes it blows everybody else out of the water when it comes to where I can get service and how well it connects. I have a buddy who has the I-phone and he can't get service in our work building, so he has to walk outside and it still is shady. He brags about having this option or that, but he can't get anything to work inside the building...mine does everything everywhere. Also, I have the family plan with my gf for 1400 anytime minutes, unlimited incalling, unlimited texts, internet, email, navigation and vcast. It's impossible for me to have added charges on my bill since everything is unlimited unless we go over the 1400 combined minutes, which is impossible for us to do. The great thing about it all is that I pay less now than I did with my T-Mobile service where I had nothing except 1000 anytime minutes and free T-Mobile to T-Mobile....no texts, no internet, no email, no videos, no navigation. All in all Verizon has given me zero problems and the phone and price blows everybody else away...IMO.

DAK
                      "I'm coming for you Murdock"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X