Louisville Pro Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louisville Pro Day

Brohm now clear in second and now starting to nudge up on Ryan.

http://vmedia.rivals.com/uploads/923/622705.mp3

How do you get awarded as a 2nd round prospect for passing up on the senior bowl...this is a joke.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

LOL, my thoughts exactly.... Woodson had a blowout season compared to Brohm but yet his stock continues to fall. Complete [email protected]$ S*%$

Comment

Woodson outplayed Brohm twice in his career yet people forget it...he just flat out destroyed Brohm when they faced each other as sophomores with a much more inferior team.

Brohm has played in a really easy offense (pro style but WRs are so wide open it isn't funny cuz Petrino is a genius but an ahole) against Big East defenses.

Woodson's struggles with a bad OL going against the SEC will pay huge dividends in the NFL. He has more quality experience than any QB in this draft ... easy to say Brohm is great going against the Big East. I think he is a very good QB prospect but I wouldn't draft him in the first round.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
          How do you get awarded as a 2nd round prospect for passing up on the senior bowl...this is a joke.
          EDIT: **** it, I went off. But I've had time to calm down.

Because the Senior Bowl isn't that a huge a deal when scouts can look at the game tape and see that he clearly possesses tremendous poise and great deep ball accuracy.
          Last edited by PuppyPuncher; 03-24-2008, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Theres the individual's opinion and the consensus opinion, its the latter that matters, and that is that Woodson is behind Matt Ryan and Brian Brohm.

Comment

Woodson should be the #1 QB. That said, no one should debate that Woodson is not the #1 or even #2 QB.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                Woodson should be the #1 QB. That said, no one should debate that Woodson is not the #1 or even #2 QB.
                Are you just afraid to disagree with Matt cause he'll reply with a post filled with swear words flaming you for disagreeing?

Comment

49ers always agrees with Matt. not trying to start an arguement just saying

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfanmike View Post
                    Are you just afraid to disagree with Matt cause he'll reply with a post filled with swear words flaming you for disagreeing?
                    F*** no. No one should be afraid of Matt.

Originally posted by titan_qb_3 View Post
                    49ers always agrees with Matt. not trying to start an arguement just saying
                    Dude, shut up. I have disagreed with him many times.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                      There can be lots to debate. It's not like Woodson is this god-send of a QB.

Comment

I haven't been able to listen to this. I'm assuming its trying to say that Brohm becomes the number 2 based on his pro day performance?

If so, that's bunk.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyp View Post
                          I haven't been able to listen to this. I'm assuming its trying to say that Brohm becomes the number 2 based on his pro day performance?

If so, that's bunk.
                          He's basically always been the number 2 on most draft boards.

Comment

People have short-term memories I guess
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

The only thing I've seen from Woodson where is superior to Brohm is his ability to run. Other than that, Brohm owns him in every way possible.

IMO, Brohm is clearly the number 2 QB in the draft at this point.
                              IMO, Woodson is clearly the most overrated QB in the draft at this point.
                              sigpic
                              WFB Comments on Vikings @ Steelers Game Rigging
                              PuppyPuncher:"It sure was nice enough of Roger Goodell to let the refs from Ark-Florida officiate the Vikings-Steelers game"
                              NoNonsenseCoach:"As a Steelers fan living in Pittsburgh I can still admit that tripping penalty was a complete ghost call."
                              Simonds:"The tripping call was awful, yes, but there were a number of other absurd calls that went against the Vikings, including a DEFENSIVE delay of game penalty against the Vikings only called after a failed attempt to convert a third and 2 by the Steelers. Even the commentators were utterly floored that the refs made that call."
                              Wraith36444:"A shady tripping call on Minnesota essentially gave the game to the Steelers. The Vikings were the better team, but it is too hard to beat a decent team and the refs. Oh and Harvin is the man."
                              MaineMan:"I have to agree that it was an awful call and that it changed the outcome. Overall a great game by the Vikes and tragic that the well-deserved victory was stolen away like that."
                              PaddyPatriot:"I've seen this play and I have to agree, I can't believe they called it tripping"
                              Johndoe:"You know the officiating is bad when a Steeler's fan, like myself, thinks it was pretty bad."
                              Steelers_Pens_Fan:"I will admit that the whole "tripping" thing probably shouldn't have been a flag."
                              ZN0rseman:"It's great to know that good old fashioned pro football game rigging is still alive and well in America."
                              Klunker18:"I'm with Z on this one. Definitely one of those games that makes you wonder if the NFL wants certain teams to win."
                              TRICKaz"I agree that was a BS call"
                              InjuredReserve:"Have yet to hear anyone say it was the right call. Seems as if the Vikings were cheated a bit."
                              Eagles4Life:"Coaches just need to be able to challenge penalties"
                              EL_Guapo:"The tripping call was bad, the delay of game was stupid Either way, the Vikings showed they are a top team."
                              EllijayFalconsFan:"The tripping penalty was rediculous."
                              Archon095:"Even as a Steeler fan I agree that the call was bull."
                              BroncosCon:"I'm sorry that was a total bull**** call and it changed the outcome of the game. Pittsburgh still won, but it was almost like Denver winning at Cincy."

Tony Dungy:"The Vikings are just one bad tripping penalty away from being undefeated.
                              Jon Gruden:"That was just a bad, bad call. It cost the Vikings an important win at Pittsburgh, and it could really hurt them in the post season."

Comment

Working...
                              X