No announcement yet.

Louisville Pro Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol I have enver thought Woodson was great on the run at all...but he is very good throwing the ball on the run and he has good pocket presence which imo that means he is mobile.

How can you be a "consensus" 3rd round draft pick and be overrated?
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

For some reason I thought this thread was gonna be about a Louisville qb? Every thread on this forum turns into an Andre Woodson is underrated thread.
      Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

Originally posted by ZN0rseman View Post
        The only thing I've seen from Woodson where is superior to Brohm is his ability to run. Other than that, Brohm owns him in every way possible.

IMO, Brohm is clearly the number 2 QB in the draft at this point.
        IMO, Woodson is clearly the most overrated QB in the draft at this point.
        Joe Flacco owns the rights to most overrated at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
          There can be lots to debate. It's not like Woodson is this god-send of a QB.
          Of course he is. He has good mechanics and a great arm

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
            Of course he is. He has good mechanics and a great arm
            Good mechanics? Have you seen him throw a ball? I can solve a rubiks cubes by the time that ball comes out.

Comment

Good mechanics? Have you seen him throw a ball? I can solve a rubiks cubes by the time that ball comes out.
              Yes, I have seen him throw a ball. It isn't nearly as bad as most people think.

Comment

It really isn't. He isn't Leftwich...never seen a prospect get so knocked for one miniscule technical flaw WHICH CAN BE EASILY CORRECTED.
                2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                  It really isn't. He isn't Leftwich...never seen a prospect get so knocked for one miniscule technical flaw WHICH CAN BE EASILY CORRECTED.
                  I hate to agree with Matt again, but he can and will have it corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by ZN0rseman View Post
                    IMO, Brohm is clearly the number 2 QB in the draft at this point.
                    IMO, Woodson is clearly the most overrated QB in the draft at this point.
                    These are very bold statements. Nothing is clear in this QB class, not even the number 1 prospect. Plus Woodson has fallen in so many draft points that I can't see how you'd call him overrated at this point. If anything he is underrated. Remember the Colt Brennan mania(TM) in December where some people had him going in the vicinity of the 3rd round? That was overrated!

Comment

Joe Flacco owns the rights to most overrated at this point.
                      Agree 100%.

Comment

Most overrated = Flacco
                        Most underrated = John David Booty
                        Most overrated on these boards = Andre Woodson

That's how I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                          I have enver thought Woodson was great on the run at all...but he is very good throwing the ball on the run and he has good pocket presence which imo that means he is mobile.

How can you be a "consensus" 3rd round draft pick and be overrated?
                          lol So then you like Brohm for that reason too? Because Brohm has a good pocket presence and is very good about buying time by moving well in the pocket. Not to mention that he's the most accurate passer in this QB class.
                          sigpic
                          WFB Comments on Vikings @ Steelers Game Rigging
                          PuppyPuncher:"It sure was nice enough of Roger Goodell to let the refs from Ark-Florida officiate the Vikings-Steelers game"
                          NoNonsenseCoach:"As a Steelers fan living in Pittsburgh I can still admit that tripping penalty was a complete ghost call."
                          Simonds:"The tripping call was awful, yes, but there were a number of other absurd calls that went against the Vikings, including a DEFENSIVE delay of game penalty against the Vikings only called after a failed attempt to convert a third and 2 by the Steelers. Even the commentators were utterly floored that the refs made that call."
                          Wraith36444:"A shady tripping call on Minnesota essentially gave the game to the Steelers. The Vikings were the better team, but it is too hard to beat a decent team and the refs. Oh and Harvin is the man."
                          MaineMan:"I have to agree that it was an awful call and that it changed the outcome. Overall a great game by the Vikes and tragic that the well-deserved victory was stolen away like that."
                          PaddyPatriot:"I've seen this play and I have to agree, I can't believe they called it tripping"
                          Johndoe:"You know the officiating is bad when a Steeler's fan, like myself, thinks it was pretty bad."
                          Steelers_Pens_Fan:"I will admit that the whole "tripping" thing probably shouldn't have been a flag."
                          ZN0rseman:"It's great to know that good old fashioned pro football game rigging is still alive and well in America."
                          Klunker18:"I'm with Z on this one. Definitely one of those games that makes you wonder if the NFL wants certain teams to win."
                          TRICKaz"I agree that was a BS call"
                          InjuredReserve:"Have yet to hear anyone say it was the right call. Seems as if the Vikings were cheated a bit."
                          Eagles4Life:"Coaches just need to be able to challenge penalties"
                          EL_Guapo:"The tripping call was bad, the delay of game was stupid Either way, the Vikings showed they are a top team."
                          EllijayFalconsFan:"The tripping penalty was rediculous."
                          Archon095:"Even as a Steeler fan I agree that the call was bull."
                          BroncosCon:"I'm sorry that was a total bull**** call and it changed the outcome of the game. Pittsburgh still won, but it was almost like Denver winning at Cincy."

Tony Dungy:"The Vikings are just one bad tripping penalty away from being undefeated.
                          Jon Gruden:"That was just a bad, bad call. It cost the Vikings an important win at Pittsburgh, and it could really hurt them in the post season."

Comment

I think Booty's going to be a fumbling machine in the NFL. His hands are so small.
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Most overrated = Flacco
                              Most underrated = John David Booty
                              Most overrated on these boards = Andre Woodson

That's how I see it.
                              Agreed. I doubt people actually think Woodson is overrated. He just seems overrated because we look at Matt's Mocks and see him #17, and constantly hear about how he's the best QB in the draft.

I don't hate Woodson at all and I've even said he'll be a viable option at QB eventually. He has the potential to be solid and will be a great 3rd round pick or a decent 2nd round selection. A steal anywhere after.

Comment

Originally posted by titan_qb_3 View Post
                                49ers always agrees with Matt. not trying to start an arguement just saying
                                I noticed that too but it's funny that you called him out lol. No offense 49ers fan, but it's like I was going against Matt and Matt2 in my Woodson debates along with other minor disagreements.

Comment

Working...
                                X