• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    Originally posted by titan_qb_3 View Post
    49ers always agrees with Matt. not trying to start an arguement just saying
    I noticed that too but it's funny that you called him out lol. No offense 49ers fan, but it's like I was going against Matt and Matt2 in my Woodson debates along with other minor disagreements.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
    Most overrated = Flacco
    Most underrated = John David Booty
    Most overrated on these boards = Andre Woodson

That's how I see it.
    Agreed. I doubt people actually think Woodson is overrated. He just seems overrated because we look at Matt's Mocks and see him #17, and constantly hear about how he's the best QB in the draft.

I don't hate Woodson at all and I've even said he'll be a viable option at QB eventually. He has the potential to be solid and will be a great 3rd round pick or a decent 2nd round selection. A steal anywhere after.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    I think Booty's going to be a fumbling machine in the NFL. His hands are so small.

Leave a comment:

• ZN0rseman
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    I have enver thought Woodson was great on the run at all...but he is very good throwing the ball on the run and he has good pocket presence which imo that means he is mobile.

How can you be a "consensus" 3rd round draft pick and be overrated?
    lol So then you like Brohm for that reason too? Because Brohm has a good pocket presence and is very good about buying time by moving well in the pocket. Not to mention that he's the most accurate passer in this QB class.

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    Most overrated = Flacco
    Most underrated = John David Booty
    Most overrated on these boards = Andre Woodson

That's how I see it.

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    Joe Flacco owns the rights to most overrated at this point.
    Agree 100%.

Leave a comment:

• jimmyp
    replied
    Originally posted by ZN0rseman View Post
    IMO, Brohm is clearly the number 2 QB in the draft at this point.
    IMO, Woodson is clearly the most overrated QB in the draft at this point.
    These are very bold statements. Nothing is clear in this QB class, not even the number 1 prospect. Plus Woodson has fallen in so many draft points that I can't see how you'd call him overrated at this point. If anything he is underrated. Remember the Colt Brennan mania(TM) in December where some people had him going in the vicinity of the 3rd round? That was overrated!

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    It really isn't. He isn't Leftwich...never seen a prospect get so knocked for one miniscule technical flaw WHICH CAN BE EASILY CORRECTED.
    I hate to agree with Matt again, but he can and will have it corrected.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    It really isn't. He isn't Leftwich...never seen a prospect get so knocked for one miniscule technical flaw WHICH CAN BE EASILY CORRECTED.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Good mechanics? Have you seen him throw a ball? I can solve a rubiks cubes by the time that ball comes out.
    Yes, I have seen him throw a ball. It isn't nearly as bad as most people think.

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
    Of course he is. He has good mechanics and a great arm
    Good mechanics? Have you seen him throw a ball? I can solve a rubiks cubes by the time that ball comes out.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    There can be lots to debate. It's not like Woodson is this god-send of a QB.
    Of course he is. He has good mechanics and a great arm

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    Originally posted by ZN0rseman View Post
    The only thing I've seen from Woodson where is superior to Brohm is his ability to run. Other than that, Brohm owns him in every way possible.

IMO, Brohm is clearly the number 2 QB in the draft at this point.
    IMO, Woodson is clearly the most overrated QB in the draft at this point.
    Joe Flacco owns the rights to most overrated at this point.

Leave a comment:

• regoob2
    replied
    For some reason I thought this thread was gonna be about a Louisville qb? Every thread on this forum turns into an Andre Woodson is underrated thread.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    lol I have enver thought Woodson was great on the run at all...but he is very good throwing the ball on the run and he has good pocket presence which imo that means he is mobile.

How can you be a "consensus" 3rd round draft pick and be overrated?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X