Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt's Pre-Draft Analysis: Kansas City Chiefs

http://walterfootball.com/mattpredraftkc.php

Let's hope Carl Peterson actually realizes what his team needs are.
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Originally posted by Walter View Post
    http://walterfootball.com/mattpredraftkc.php

Let's hope Carl Peterson actually realizes what his team needs are.
    We have a better chance of the Royals winning a pennant than we do of Peterson realizing our needs

Comment

DT and WR was not a need last season?
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

What about Justin Medlock as a 5th round pick? Pure Genius

Comment

The Chiefs actually only made one big mistake IMO in the draft last year, passing on Ryan Kalil for Turk McBride. Well of course they picked Medlock over Folk and Crosby, but they ended up with Dave Rayner who wasn't the bad anyway, but somehow got released.

Before people say Kalil done nothing with Carolina last year he was playing RG.
          Last edited by giantsfanmike; 03-24-2008, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by titan_qb_3 View Post
            We have a better chance of the Royals winning a pennant than we do of Peterson realizing our needs
            LOL funny - and I agree
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
              LOL funny - and I agree
              Heh heh heh, I also agree. Peterson is almost as stupid as Al Davis.

Comment

I'd like to know how...he hasn't overpaid for anyone in free agency.

Why do people hate this guy so much?

Comment

Ok here is a stat. from all the KC drafts from 2000-2005 there are currently 6 players from those drafts on the roster. 6 out of 46 drafted players remain on this team. I'm scared to stretch it out further. Now lately he has been getting better because he has more people helping but even from the 2005 draft only 3 players remain. If you can find a GM with a worse draft record than him then more power to you. But it is my belief that he is the worst drafting GM in the NFL.

Here is the link I used to look up his inability to find good players.
                  http://www.databasefootball.com/draf...?tm=KAN&lg=NFL

Comment

Originally posted by titan_qb_3 View Post
                    Ok here is a stat. from all the KC drafts from 2000-2005 there are currently 6 players from those drafts on the roster. 6 out of 46 drafted players remain on this team. I'm scared to stretch it out further. Now lately he has been getting better because he has more people helping but even from the 2005 draft only 3 players remain. If you can find a GM with a worse draft record than him then more power to you. But it is my belief that he is the worst drafting GM in the NFL.

Here is the link I used to look up his inability to find good players.
                    http://www.databasefootball.com/draf...?tm=KAN&lg=NFL
                    It's hard to stop guys from hitting free agency.

Comment

Dude, from 2000-2005 it was a different time...scouts are getting better every year. I don't judge anyone's draft skills from that time period because scouting, even not that long ago, wasn't as good as it is now because we know more about what to look for/and avoid.

Comment

If scouts are getting better why are the Chiefs getting worse. Its because when we were good all are players were old and now they are gone and Peterson is either to stupid or to stubborn to replace them

Comment

Everyone has good drafts everyone has bad drafts.

Comment

Wow... that's an amazing stat, Titan. I'm going to use that in my next mock and give you credit for pointing it out
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

Jet have 13/44 players they drafted from 2000 to 2005. Soon to be 12 when by cut Robertson. Doesn't look that great then again they changed their entire defensive philosophy and gone through changes on offense too. I'm curious if the average is something like 20/44 players in that time period are still on the team that drafted them?
                              WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                              Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Working...
                              X