Malcolm Kelly Dropping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malcolm Kelly Dropping

Mike Mayock just said that teams are dropping Kelly on their boards because they are worried about both his knees. Thoughts?

He still has a lot of talent. I don't buy it.

Comment

Malcolm Kelly, some teams' draft boards?

NFL Network's Mike Mayock reports that both of Oklahoma WR Malcolm Kelly's knees "are of such concern" that he may be removed from some teams' draft boards in April.

Kelly got hurt in both the Sooners' bowl games the past two years. He hasn't participated in any pre-draft events. Kelly plans to run privately on April 9. Mayock hints that there is a good chance Kelly, the No. 1 receiver in the draft according to some internet services, will go in round two.

Comment

I'd want my doctor performing a physical of this guy esp his knees if I were a GM .
        WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
        Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

This reminds me of another Sooner, Dan Cody.

Comment

I could see this hurting him because there are so many recievers this year who are proably rank really close on teams boards, so they could just pass on him and go with their next choice.

Comment

I would bring him in for a private physical if I was a GM or Scouting Director.
              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I put in Oklahoma vs. Texas yesterday ... he has trouble seperating. Great hands, solid route runner ,,, but he can't seperate.
                2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Larry Fitzgerald has difficulty separating from CB's also. How physical is Kelly's game? I haven't seen any significant quantities of tape of him.
                  - Also known as Dan.
                  - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Larry adjusts to the ball when it's in the air as good if not better than any WRer. He's a special player. I don't think Fitzgerald is that physical though (or at least he's overrated for being physical), but across from him Boldin is a very physical WRer, and Kelly doesn't come close.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                      I put in Oklahoma vs. Texas yesterday ... he has trouble seperating. Great hands, solid route runner ,,, but he can't seperate.
                      yea I heard some where they said Larry Fitzgerald couldn't seperate but can catch everthing and they hope that's the same with Kelly

Comment

Malcolm Kelly is not Larry Fitzgerald. They aren't close. Larry plays the ball in the air better than any CB that guards him. Kelly just has good hands. I do think that separation, while still important, plays a lesser role with bigger WRers.

Comment

No ****, Kelly is not Larry. Just said he reminded him of each other a bit. Kelly late 1st R pick, Larry #2 pick

Comment

This is music to my ears if I'm an NFL GM. I think Kelly's far and away the best WR in this class.
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Working...
                            X