Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pat Kirwan's Mock Draft

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story;jsess...o&confirm=true

So it starts out good and then gets a little weird with the idea of the Jets worried that Patriots will want Vernon Gholston. I think it would make more sense for the Saints to trade with Baltimore than the Patriots. Some bad picks in the bottom half too.

"Haha suck it Aaron Rodgers... those press conferences were the perfect smokescreen!"

Connor over Rivers
    Brian Brohm to GB, eh

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
      Connor over Rivers
      Brian Brohm to GB, eh
      He must really trust the value of the wonderlic.

Comment

san fran gets great value with rivers at their pick!!lol

Comment

Branden Albert #15 to Detroit seems high.
          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
            Branden Albert #15 to Detroit seems high.
            I agree, but he qualifies this by saying that he did a lot of research on this guy. At least it's something different to think about.

Comment

Not a fan.

Oakland just paid tons of money to DE Tommy Kelly and they have Burgess on the other side. They also already have some speedy OLBs (including Howard who looked real good last year) Oakland won't take Gholston, so why would the Jets trade up?

The Saints will likely stay put to address a CB instead of trading up to get a DT when they already have two stop gap DTs.

I don't dislike the Connor pick as much as most. I think there's better value, but it's about what Denver thinks and I could see it happening.

Don't like Aqib Talib over DRC.

Brian Dawkins can still play at a high level. Philly should draft for needs not depth. More importantly, the Texans will look for RB or LT. Kenny Phillips is sliding down draft boards, so why trade up for him?

Steelers need an upgrade at T, but for some reason they're paying Max Starks 8mil, and Marvel Smith isn't in need of a replacement.

Why in the world would GB pick Brian Brohm? The already drafted a 1st round QB in Aaron Rogers. Rogers has sat out and learned their system, and even looked good in the Dallas game. QBs don't make an immediate impact anyways so why take one with your first round pick? Dumbest pick of this mock.

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog0123 View Post
                san fran gets great value with rivers at their pick!!lol
                Of course. I would love if that happened.

Comment

Rivers and Willis would be kind of a beastly combo...
                  Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

Hate to burst your bubble but I don't think it will happen lol. To many other teams would love to have him.

Comment

Interesting to see Jonathan Stewart absent from the first round.

Comment

I would love to see Rivers play alongside Willis but agree it won't happen. Overall its a really good mock except for Brohm to GB I know they don't have a ton of needs but the pick makes no sense. Also due to his rumored injurys im not so sure Dorsey comes off the board before Ellis. Although when they are both healthy I think Dorsey is the more dominate player.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                          Hate to burst your bubble but I don't think it will happen lol. To many other teams would love to have him.
                          san fran should just pick him at 7. oh wait...hahahahaha

Comment

rofl

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                              Of course it won't happen, I know that.

Comment

Working...
                              X