2008 Schedule?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Schedule?

Does anybody know where I can find the 2008 NFL schedule with bye weeks and all? Has it been released yet?
    Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Never mind, just found this: http://www.nflgridirongab.com/2008/0...sed-april-3rd/

Have to wait a couple of weeks it seems...
    Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

http://www.nfl.com/news/story;jsessi...o&confirm=true

Here are the 2008 opponents.

Comment

I remember hearing it comes out right before the draft.

EDIT: Nm I now clicked on your link which told me that, lol.
        WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
        Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Rough Steelers schedule. 4 opponents plays in a SB in the last 3 years. The only non playoff teams they play are Houston, Philly, and the Browns who are all far from cupcake.

Comment

I predict Giants at Steelers, Thursday night to open the season.

Comment

Well the opener is going to be at the Meadowlands and it says the Steelers will play the Giants at Heinz Field.

Comment

Yeah, the Giants will be hosting the Thursday night game.

I'm willing to bet Cowboys at Giants
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

That's very likely. That being said I bet the Cowboys win lol

Comment

I didn’t know the Giants had to host it. I hope it isn’t Giants and Cowboys. I don’t like when they have those huge games the first week but I understand. They played the first week last year.

Comment

They always try to make the opener a huge game. Steelers Dolphins when the Dolphins were SB contenders. Colts vs Saints after the Saints made a big run in the playoffs. Giants-Cowboys is very likely. Plus they'll have another more meaningful game later on in the season. Their next matchup will probably be in week 15 or something for the division.

Comment

You’re right coach but it doesn’t get much bigger than Giants and Dallas next year. It’s on a different level than those other games. It’s no big deal, it just doesn’t feel right to me.

Comment

I dunno, remember after the 05 season the Dolphins were supposed to be awesome with Culpepper. Some put them in the Superbowl. In 06 a few people had Saints v Colts in the Superbowl, and they were both juggernaut offenses. I think Dallas vs Giants is on the same level as those other two games.

Comment

Originally posted by EL Guapo View Post
                            I didn’t know the Giants had to host it.
                            Yeah, Super Bowl champ always hosts the first Thursday night game.
                            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                              I dunno, remember after the 05 season the Dolphins were supposed to be awesome with Culpepper. Some put them in the Superbowl. In 06 a few people had Saints v Colts in the Superbowl, and they were both juggernaut offenses. I think Dallas vs Giants is on the same level as those other two games.
                              So what you're saying is neither team will be in the Superbowl?
                              WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                              Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Working...
                              X