Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Misplaced McDonald's bag leads to Marshall putting arm through television?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misplaced McDonald's bag leads to Marshall putting arm through television?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3312027

After initially downplaying the injury that required surgery, Marshall has acknowledged it was the result of horseplay with family members and a misplaced fast-food bag. He said he slipped on the bag Saturday while wrestling with family members at a Florida resort and put his right arm through a home entertainment center.

WHAT THE ****?

This has to be the dumbest story I have ever read. Domestic issues?

How does a misplaced mcdonald's bag (that he puts on??) lead to him putting his hand/wrist through a television?
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

oh you'd be surprised. he's lucky it wasn't "knife-throwing-wednesday." (one of our college traditions...)

Comment

Ooookkkk, that is messed up. How do football players eat at Mickeyd's? They are rich as s***.

Comment

Hey, maybe he wanted a Big Mac. I like their iced coffees a helluva lot even though I have other options near me. Maybe he's similar.

I don't hold anything against him for it. We've all done dumb things. I don't feel sorry for the guy, though.
        - Also known as Dan.
        - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

I saw this a couple of days ago. Let's face it, a new #1 wideout emerges in Denver and he injures himself, God hates the Broncos.

Comment

If a god did hate the broncos then why did they win back to back super bowls?

Comment

Well, he let them lose 3 first, then at the end of the 90s God was working on the millenium bug to jinx all of our systems and forgot to screw over the Broncos for a couple of years.

Comment

Does anybody really believe that McDonalds story? I mean the first thing that hit the fan was that he only needed a few stitches. Later we found out that an artery, a vein and several tendons had to be repaired. I Wonder what he really did...
                Forgive me I'm Swedish!

Comment

These are the greatest athletes in the world? *Shakes Head*

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                    If a god did hate the broncos then why did they win back to back super bowls?
                    Simple, God loved John Elway

Comment

This story is a few days old. I didn't read the link you posted so im not sure if it mentions this, but the accident actually occurred on his birthday. How fun.

Update on the injury by the way, Brandon is expected to miss up to four months now.

A McDonalds bag? Im almost ashamed to have Marshall as my favorite Bronco ad my avatar

Comment

huh didn't realize we have 2 broncos fan's on the boards now. Someone should keep track of stuff like that.
                        WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                        Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
                          huh didn't realize we have 2 broncos fan's on the boards now. Someone should keep track of stuff like that.
                          There's another one?
                          nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Fender View Post
                            Does anybody really believe that McDonalds story? I mean the first thing that hit the fan was that he only needed a few stitches. Later we found out that an artery, a vein and several tendons had to be repaired. I Wonder what he really did...
                            I think it might be a domestic issue and he put his fist through a 50 inch LCD or something, which is pretty sick.

Could be a total accident, but like you Leo I'd like to know what really ****ing happened.

Comment

Adam Schefter reported something about him wrestling with family members. I'm not sure if he meant playfully or seriously wrestling, but that's what he reported nonetheless. How do you make up a story like this though?

Comment

Working...
                              X