X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bills QB Debate Thread

Originally posted by Bluto View Post
    Out of curiosoty Red, who do you prefer at QB, Losman or Edwards. I think Edwards has potential to be pretty good. What's your opinion?
    J.P
    I saw this yesterday and I got jack-up for the season.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=w6XUM6CAino

Edwards sucks in the cold (ie Browns game). In the NYG game he was off to a great start then the rain/sonw (VERY cold (I was there) he sucked dick the rest of the game.
    Also he is the new Kelly Hocobme (sp?) if the #1 isn't open he goes right to the cheack down, while JP goes out and thorws it around so with the 2 new guys he'll be able to do that better.
    Last edited by bills_red; 03-25-2008, 08:40 PM.

JP found a way to be even worse than he was last year.

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
      JP found a way to be even worse than he was last year.
      Well, lets see he was the #11 rated QB in 06. So now what you are talking about before you post.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
        Well, lets see he was the #11 rated QB in 06. So now what you are talking about before you post.

Thanks
        19 TDs, 14 INTS. Pretty mediocre, that's the way I would describe his 06 season.

Comment

19 TDs, 14 INTS. Pretty mediocre, that's the way I would describe his 06 season.
          If that is mediocre I wonder what the #12 rated QB was then. ****y?

You my freind are stupid.

Comment

number one, you're wrong. number two, you misspelled friend. number three, you shouldn't need to resort to name-calling. number four, who rated these qbs and why do you think a subjective rating matters.

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
              number one, you're wrong. number two, you misspelled friend. number three, you shouldn't need to resort to name-calling. number four, who rated these qbs and why do you think a subjective rating matters.
              1.Don't really give a **** what you think. #11 rated QB you must be doing something right
              2.OMG OMG OMG
              3.Yes you can when someone is a douche
              4.The NFL

Comment

Where is Bulldog's chill pill picture when you need it?

Comment

I'm not trying to personally attack you. I just think he's a mediocre QB.

Do you think he took a step forward last year?

Comment

I'm not trying to personally attack you. I just think he's a mediocre QB.

Do you think he took a step forward last year?
                    Your 1st year in a no contact drill a vet comes and hit you can you break you leg (Troy Vincent). Then in your 2nd year you fight for the starting QB job and win, then a stupid a$$ coach (Mike Mularkey) keeps taking you in and out. You'r 3rd year you fight for the starting QB job and win. You finish as the #11 ranked QB and played very good your last 5 or so games. Next year they draft a QB in the 3rd round. But you are and should be the starter. 2 1/4 weeks in you haven't played well and get hurt by a fat a$$ from the Pats* on a cheap shot. You'r out a few weeks and while you were out the back-up QB wins a few games by not playing so well just won the games (what a back-up should do), you should get you'r job back, right? Nope, the back-up stays in untill he gets hurt (what goes around comes around you might say). Only to get yanked again.

Now how is your confidence?
                    How do you feel about this team?
                    Do you really want to play their?

Let me just say this if I was J.P I'd
                    1. Ask Coach if I could win the job before the season
                    2. Tell him if I win the job I expect to play the whole year and not get bench then start then benched then start
                    3. If he says no to anyone of those I'd ask to be traded asap. Go to #5
                    4. If he says yes I'd do what I do all the time work my a$$ off. Stop
                    5. If not traded still play the year as the back-up. Go to #6
                    6. Once week 17 is over pack-up every thing and move it to my home in Cally and never got to Buffalo again

Comment

so he had some hard luck. that still doesn't make him not mediocre.

Comment

He can be a top 15 QB, trust me unlike you I saw every game he has played in. He has been yank around like a ****ing rag doll. Give him a new team with a fresh start and he will play good.

star you really are starting to piss me off btw

Comment

He can be a top 15 QB, trust me unlike you I saw every game he has played in. He has been yank around like a ****ing rag doll. Give him a new team with a fresh start and he will play good.

star you really are starting to piss me off btw
                          ok. thanks for checking out my site.

that may be true, but he hasn't proven himself to be anything more than a mediocre qb. be it a crappy coach, or injury, or lousy team, something always gets in the way. don't say, he IS a good qb, say he has the potential to be a good qb. rhetoric can be very important if you're trying to prove a point.

Comment

He did have a good year next year wan't so good but he is a good QB. Also I said WILL be good

Comment

We'd take Losman in a micro second and watch him take the team deep into the playoffs. Of course, that doesn't say much considering our horrendous QB situation, but still...
                              sigpic
                              WFB Comments on Vikings @ Steelers Game Rigging
                              PuppyPuncher:"It sure was nice enough of Roger Goodell to let the refs from Ark-Florida officiate the Vikings-Steelers game"
                              NoNonsenseCoach:"As a Steelers fan living in Pittsburgh I can still admit that tripping penalty was a complete ghost call."
                              Simonds:"The tripping call was awful, yes, but there were a number of other absurd calls that went against the Vikings, including a DEFENSIVE delay of game penalty against the Vikings only called after a failed attempt to convert a third and 2 by the Steelers. Even the commentators were utterly floored that the refs made that call."
                              Wraith36444:"A shady tripping call on Minnesota essentially gave the game to the Steelers. The Vikings were the better team, but it is too hard to beat a decent team and the refs. Oh and Harvin is the man."
                              MaineMan:"I have to agree that it was an awful call and that it changed the outcome. Overall a great game by the Vikes and tragic that the well-deserved victory was stolen away like that."
                              PaddyPatriot:"I've seen this play and I have to agree, I can't believe they called it tripping"
                              Johndoe:"You know the officiating is bad when a Steeler's fan, like myself, thinks it was pretty bad."
                              Steelers_Pens_Fan:"I will admit that the whole "tripping" thing probably shouldn't have been a flag."
                              ZN0rseman:"It's great to know that good old fashioned pro football game rigging is still alive and well in America."
                              Klunker18:"I'm with Z on this one. Definitely one of those games that makes you wonder if the NFL wants certain teams to win."
                              TRICKaz"I agree that was a BS call"
                              InjuredReserve:"Have yet to hear anyone say it was the right call. Seems as if the Vikings were cheated a bit."
                              Eagles4Life:"Coaches just need to be able to challenge penalties"
                              EL_Guapo:"The tripping call was bad, the delay of game was stupid Either way, the Vikings showed they are a top team."
                              EllijayFalconsFan:"The tripping penalty was rediculous."
                              Archon095:"Even as a Steeler fan I agree that the call was bull."
                              BroncosCon:"I'm sorry that was a total bull**** call and it changed the outcome of the game. Pittsburgh still won, but it was almost like Denver winning at Cincy."

Tony Dungy:"The Vikings are just one bad tripping penalty away from being undefeated.
                              Jon Gruden:"That was just a bad, bad call. It cost the Vikings an important win at Pittsburgh, and it could really hurt them in the post season."

Comment

Working...
                              X