Concerns About Glenn Dorsey False?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concerns About Glenn Dorsey False?

I like this one alot so I'm posting it. This is a great example of smokescreens on the days leading up to draft day, and downplaying and upplaying concerns among prospects.

The New York Times suggests that teams' apparent "concern" over Glenn Dorsey's lower body injuries are false and attempts to get his stock to drop.

http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2...ng-his-health/
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Just more crap from the NFL. Bring his ass in for a physicle, figure it out yourself. Dont just leave it out their to screw up people's Mock's.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I thought so whenever it was reported that a certain team wasn't worried about his injuries. I left him in my top 5.

Comment

It really doesn't matter what is said by the media the Teams intereseted in him would all have him take a physical with their doctors and formulate their own opinion on him.

Comment

Still messes up Mocks. Hrumph.
          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Yea its screws with us big time.

Comment

Boom Walter's knee jerk reactions caught up with him.

Matt McGuire = awesome because Dorsey is still the same on my board (moved from 1 to 2 but doesn't matter really matter
              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Yeah but Dorsey's not going second, Matt LOL
                2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Dorsey go to the Jets. Jets fans will love that.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                    Dorsey go to the Jets. Jets fans will love that.
                    Lol just a slightly better version of younger Dewayne Robertson, hurray!
                    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Dorsey is my #2 DT right now, and the reasons do still include his injury.

Comment

It's to hard for anyone of us to tell. The best you can do is take a hunch.

Comment

Wonder if it's the same thing with Kelly, Mayock said teams took him off thier board.

Comment

Working...
                          X