Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    We shal see. I personally think even if it was not the right hire for once Snyder had the right idea.

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    He's bringing in the West Coast offense. I personally thought it was a bad move to hire Zorn and I ultimately think this team will get much worse.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    started a topic Jim Zorn and Jason Campbell

Jim Zorn and Jason Campbell

The Redskins are on the verge of having a breakout offensive season. However the big question is Jason Campbell and how he will play. As much as I do not like Dannyboy Snyder he may have been onto something with Zorn. At Offensive Coordinater I think he could do a lot more with Campbell first hand but I believe Snyder may think that Zorn can bring in an offense that fits Campbell in a way he can be more successful while working a little with him personally in what little off time Zorn has.

Clinton Portis can carry a rather heft chunk of the offense. If Zorn focusses on the running game more while Campbell learns and allows him to grow into his offense as the season goes this team could begin to resemble a Top 12 offensive team and with a good draft on the offensive side of the ball the team could move top ten. The fate of this offense lies in the hands of the new coach and his young quarterback.

This hiring could be the steal of the offseason in the NFL. We will have to wait and see.
Working...
X