Clear All

• Giants and Skins in opener

It's on

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsider/

Eh, boring

Comment

Should of been Eagles or Cowboys.

Comment

This is the least interesting home opener in recent memory. Should have been Giants Cowboys for sure.

Comment

Pats - Giants would have been my vote.

Comment

It'll get great TV ratings... I'm shocked it's not Cowboys-Gmen
            2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Well, last year's Sunday night opener was Cowboys-Gmen. Maybe they didnt want those two teams playing each other in week 1 again.

I am glad, hopefully the Giants destroy Washington!!!!!
              NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

Hopefully Eli Manning plays well all year instead of just showing up for the playoffs and a select few games.

Comment

Football season openers are overrated because every game is important and awesome unlike baseball....in baseball opening day is HUGE. Football isn't like that.

Personally I hate all the ****ing stupid parties and **** on TV for the season opener ... MTV could give a **** about the NFL. It's stupid.
                  2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

It is stupid. It is just like any other game, yet people go insane over it.

Comment

It's a shame that the Giants' schedule really doesn't have any "must see" matchups this year. In addition to the rest of the NFC East, they play the NFC West, and the AFC North, with Minnesota & Carolina thrown in as the other 2 2nd Place NFC Teams. Actually, I wouldn't have minded seeing Minnesota-Giants, as they were the only team to really manhandle the G-Men last season. The Skins are probably would've been my 4th or 5th choice for the opening game. Alas, I don't make the schedule, so I guess I'll have to live with it.

Comment

FOX already gets screwed with the big games in the AFC. The Cowboys are there biggest draw so they probably fought to keep them with the NY market. NBC probably wasn’t in line this year for another Cowboys and Giants game. Maybe ESPN gets one this year.

Comment

My Bucs didn't even play at night last year or on national television...bull****.
                          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                            My Bucs didn't even play at night last year or on national television...bull****.
                            You hardly saw the Bucs anywhere last year.

Comment

Meanwhile, the 49ers played in 3 or 4.

Comment

Working...
                              X