Ali Highsmith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ali Highsmith

Were will he go now after a 4.70, a 4.72, and a 4.87 in the forty-yard dash, 6'0/221, vertical 29" and bench 225 23 times.
    Rotoworld said thid "Highsmith will likely be a late pick in April, if he's picked at all"
    wow, once a 1st/2nd round lock to that.

5th/6th round IMO, since he has shown talent in the past. There is a reason he was a 2nd round lock.

Comment

I have him in the 5th
      2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Man what a huge fall. I'd still like to see him in a Bills uni.

Comment

On PTTD today, Mayock said he has injury concerns with his neck and that could do some serious damage to his draft stock.
          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Well if I still had NFLN i'd now that : (

Comment

I wouldnt touch Highsmith until round 3, period.

Comment

I probably wouldn't touch him at any moment because that's inappropriate no matter what round it is. I would, however, draft him in a later round. If nothing else he could be a special teams demon.

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
                  Well if I still had NFLN i'd now that : (
                  Me too. I hate comcast.

Comment

Bad workouts will drop him but his production will make him a mid-Day 2 Pick.
                    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                      I probably wouldn't touch him at any moment because that's inappropriate no matter what round it is. I would, however, draft him in a later round. If nothing else he could be a special teams demon.
                      oh my , I'll agree on u'r 2nd part

Comment

Working...
                      X