X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walter updates draft

http://walterfootball.com/draft2008.php

I got in it lol and Walters chiefs explanation is right on

I still don't see the big deal about KC only having 5 players. I looked at the list and there still are a lot of players around the league that have come from that list. It's just not easy to stop guys from testing the market.

Comment

a point of semantics, walt: "brittle" is the wrong word to describe glenn dorsey. the connotations are thin and breakable. dorsey played through it all, so he wasn't broke i guess, and he's definitely not thin. let me think of a synonym...vincible, vulnerable, susceptible, exposable...vincible is my favorite, though it might be perfect. anyway, i think you get the point. it is just a fine-tuning rhetorical revision on a fine and thorough argument.

Comment

he didn't really make too many changes as far as i can tell other than heath benedict, and the 49ers.
        i still think the argument for tracy porter to the pack would be stronger if you focus on the fact that he's BPA, regardless of the age of harris/woodson.

man i am just full of semantics edits today. in case you're wondering, my sister is an english prof and i tutored writing in college. so maybe i get hung up on it sometimes but i think those kinds of details can help make the difference between excellent and elite.

Comment

Walter's Draft

#44 RB Jamaal Charles- Dont get me wrong I love Charles but seriously doyou see him playing in the power running offense the Bears employ? I just dont see how he fits the offense.

#62 MLB Curtis Lofton- Love this pick to the Pats. The guy plays like some of the pats old linebackers did when they were young.

#79 RB Trashard Choice- I like the pick. However is he really a better player or better fit than Ray Rice who proved he could cut and stop on a dime at the Combine as well as cath the ball well out of the backfield? Wondering about that.

#118 OLB Jason Jones- I went through your outside linebacker rankings three times and didnt even see this guy there. As a die hard Browns fan I must question why with other guys on your list still on the board you give us someone who isnt? Please tell me I missed him 3 times.

What did Adalius Bowman do to completely drop off the map?

As for the Carl Nicks situation. I was framed by local cops for standing up to their corruption. Am I a hero too Walter?
          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
          Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

"The Bills have major depth issues at defensive back "
            Terrence McGee, Jabari Greer, Ashton Youboty, William James
            Rather draft a CB later on
            Last edited by bills_red; 03-27-2008, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Joey, Adalius Bowman ran like a 4.7 and is only 6'2 7/8, teamd think he is a H-Back now (I think)

Comment

ok

I think someone said that about Bowman before but I'm not sure.
                If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

He has Jason Jones as his 11st best DE.
                  WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                  Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Defensive end? Why did he have him as an Outside Linebacker in the Mock?

Comment

DE in 4-3 OLB in 3-4

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                        Defensive end? Why did he have him as an Outside Linebacker in the Mock?
                        Probably DE in 4-3 and OLB in 3-4.

EDIT: Damn you bills_red, you are quick.

Comment

ok. lol, Puppy yes Bills is quick.

Comment

HAHAHAHA bow down to me

ps. we need more smilies

Comment

Here you go Siena smileys. Lots of smileys.

Comment

Working...
                              X