Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    If he had a bad combine how can he possibly be considered as a hybrid if he is unathletic?

he is a bookend LDE for the 4-3 and that is it.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
    #44 RB Jamaal Charles- Dont get me wrong I love Charles but seriously doyou see him playing in the power running offense the Bears employ? I just dont see how he fits the offense.

#62 MLB Curtis Lofton- Love this pick to the Pats. The guy plays like some of the pats old linebackers did when they were young.

#79 RB Trashard Choice- I like the pick. However is he really a better player or better fit than Ray Rice who proved he could cut and stop on a dime at the Combine as well as cath the ball well out of the backfield? Wondering about that.

#118 OLB Jason Jones- I went through your outside linebacker rankings three times and didnt even see this guy there. As a die hard Browns fan I must question why with other guys on your list still on the board you give us someone who isnt? Please tell me I missed him 3 times.

What did Adalius Bowman do to completely drop off the map?

As for the Carl Nicks situation. I was framed by local cops for standing up to their corruption. Am I a hero too Walter?
    Json Jones is an OLB/DE hybrid. Bowman had a really bad combine and has dropped like a stone.

Leave a comment:

• WhoDeyB85
    replied
    I like the picks, the only problem is that draft day trades and eventually comp. picks are going to mix things up a bit which could potentially happen as soon as the #1 pick...
    I've been saying all over the place that I'd love to see the Bengals get Rivers and a "2nd tier" DT, unless Ellis does in fact fall to them.

Leave a comment:

• titan_qb_3
    replied
    The Chiefs pick of D.J. Hall makes sense but we really need a returner also. In that scenario I think that they would take Dexter Jackson because we let Eddie Drummond go and we have no other returners

Leave a comment:

• FL_Dawg
    replied
    I like the pick for 5 - 146 Antwaun Molden I haven’t seen him rated higher then the 6th round. Could be a diamond in the ruff.

4 - 118. Jason Jones, DE/OLB, Eastern Michigan. I think we are on the same page with the Browns needs, but IMO he could develop into a good DE in a 4-3 “D” I’m not sure he has the range to play OLB in a 3-4 “D”. If I were a team looking for a 4-3 DE in the 3rd round I would conceder him there. He has the frame to add about 15 lbs and not lose any speed or quickness.
    In the fourth round it would still be worth it for a team running the 3-4 to take this guy even if he would just be a situational pass rusher at 1st.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Walter I don't see TB going QB with Luke McCown who has potential. Brohm is in TB's range and he is a very good fit for Gruden's offense, but I think Tampa has bigger needs with better value at WR, CB, and maybe LT (if Chris Williams or Clady are still on board).

I'd say 5% they go with Brohm at 20.

Leave a comment:

• bulldog0123
    replied
    how does dre moore make it to the 3rd rd???
    also i think hardy could be an option for the stillers

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    Thanks Walter

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Originally posted by bills_red View Post
    I wish we can move down like Lions or something and take a WR. If not Derrick Harvey then Brandon Flowers in R2 would be ideal.
    Well, I mentioned moving down as one of the three possibilities, but I'm not going to predict trades.

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    Originally posted by Walter View Post
    Then who would you want at 11?
    I wish we can move down like Lions or something and take a WR. If not Derrick Harvey then Brandon Flowers in R2 would be ideal.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
    he didn't really make too many changes as far as i can tell other than heath benedict, and the 49ers.
    i still think the argument for tracy porter to the pack would be stronger if you focus on the fact that he's BPA, regardless of the age of harris/woodson.

Points taken.

Well, the Brohm to TB is pretty huge, I think.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Joey, if that's the case, you're definitely a hero lol

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Originally posted by bills_red View Post
    "The Bills have major depth issues at defensive back "
    Terrence McGee, Jabari Greer, Ashton Youboty, William James
    Rather draft a CB later on
    Then who would you want at 11?

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
    Defensive end? Why did he have him as an Outside Linebacker in the Mock?
    Yeah, he's a DE in the 4-3, but an OLB in the 3-4.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    *is disappointed I just read these last few posts*

Leave a comment:

Working...
X