Online Draft Expert Mock Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    "A lengthy defense" yeah I'm sure which is why you have no defense you are just an idiot.
    lol I really want to see you tear him apart.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

I'd love for him to come on this ****ing message board or I go on that radio show. I'd ****ing rip those guys for how stupid they are and how they don't deserve any credibility cuz they are dumbasses who act like experts.

"Are you in any way related to Todd McShay? 2nd cousin?
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

LOL, OMG...I'm listening to this show and typing things as I go since it's so long I don't want to miss anything. The host of the show just said they are going to talk about picks 1-34 in the first round....ummm when did the NFL start doing compensatory picks in the 1st round, and why only three?

During the explanation of the 1st pick, one of the guys was defending the host's pick of Gholston saying that Chris Long can't play as a 3-4 DE and isn't able to stand up and play OLB. Did he watch him at the combine? His body control and quickness was amazing for a guy his size...what about that makes anybody think he can't play OLB?

I had to stop listening because my wall asked me to pound my head into it numerous times. I may pick back up later, but I'm not making any guarantees.

DAK
        "I'm coming for you Murdock"

sigpic

Comment

I started listening for 3 minutes and I stopped I didn't find the show entertaining at all and I didn't want to pain my ears by listening to ****ty draft analysis.
          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Working...
          X