Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    I started listening for 3 minutes and I stopped I didn't find the show entertaining at all and I didn't want to pain my ears by listening to ****ty draft analysis.

Leave a comment:

• Dumb Azz Kracka
    replied
    LOL, OMG...I'm listening to this show and typing things as I go since it's so long I don't want to miss anything. The host of the show just said they are going to talk about picks 1-34 in the first round....ummm when did the NFL start doing compensatory picks in the 1st round, and why only three?

During the explanation of the 1st pick, one of the guys was defending the host's pick of Gholston saying that Chris Long can't play as a 3-4 DE and isn't able to stand up and play OLB. Did he watch him at the combine? His body control and quickness was amazing for a guy his size...what about that makes anybody think he can't play OLB?

I had to stop listening because my wall asked me to pound my head into it numerous times. I may pick back up later, but I'm not making any guarantees.

DAK

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    I'd love for him to come on this ****ing message board or I go on that radio show. I'd ****ing rip those guys for how stupid they are and how they don't deserve any credibility cuz they are dumbasses who act like experts.

"Are you in any way related to Todd McShay? 2nd cousin?

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    "A lengthy defense" yeah I'm sure which is why you have no defense you are just an idiot.
    lol I really want to see you tear him apart.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    "A lengthy defense" yeah I'm sure which is why you have no defense you are just an idiot.

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    Originally posted by Leo Fender View Post
    Do I even want to listen to this? Or should I spend my time doing something useful instead?
    No you dont, yes take a long poop or something.

Leave a comment:

• Leo Fender
    replied
    Do I even want to listen to this? Or should I spend my time doing something useful instead?

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    Here's Bitonti's defense of his pick:

"Otah hasn't worked out all draft season and is a right tackle. Chris Williams and Clady were off the board. I have a lengthy defense of the Connor pick but long story short Urlacher is shot. Connor is a better football player than Keith Rivers, if he's value at 9, Connor is value at 14.

Oh and by the way Chicago fans always hate their draft pick, that's a yearly situation."

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    They didn't really talk about that. It was mostly about whether or not Dan Connor was a 14th overall pick or a secound round pick. No one really called him out on the pick though.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    Where is Urlacher going? He's supposed to be 100 percent by training camp.

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    Originally posted by Walter View Post
    I'd like to change my opinion on my biggest problem... It's definitely Connor to the Bears. I don't get that at all.
    Apparently he's supposed to replace Brian Urlacher.

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    LOL, they had no idea who the new Bills GM was.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    It's for a hernia; not a knee. Heath Miller had hernia surgery before the draft and he didn't slip.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
    Alright, I'll get out of the way so you can re-inflate your ego then.
    Initializing Ego Inflation Update #8273

ERROR: Ego already inflated
    ERROR#2: You are the best and no longer need an ego inflation. Proceed with Draft exert awesomeness.

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    Originally posted by Walter View Post
    Some of those picks are interesting, to say the least.

The biggest problem I have is the 6th pick. Why would the Jets take a 4-3 tackle?

Where is Phillip Merling? Did they forget about him?
    I'm listening to the show, something about him having surgery. 'cept this guy is a stutterer, so it's more like, "Th-th-the Bills c-c-coul-could take M-M-Merling."

Leave a comment:

Working...
X