Cowboys throw player in offer for PacMan deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys throw player in offer for PacMan deal

Schefter said last night the Cowboys offer a 5th rounder, Titans want a 3rd. According to this report the Boys offered a 7th (which is what I said I would do).

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3315911

Also an unnamed player has been added into trading offer (Bobby Carpenter? Kevin Burnett? Ayodele?)
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Titans will never get a 3rd rounder for Jones!! Maybe a 4th rounder if PacMan stays out of strip clubs the entire year that would become a 5th if he enters once, a 6th if he gets a lap dance, and 7th when he gets arrested again- Cowboys might as well just wait until the Titans release him...

Comment

Could they make it a conditional pick? So, if there are any suspensions this 2008 season it becomes a 7th, otherwise if he plays 16 games, maybe a 4/5th?

Strip clubs and trouble aside, if you can get him on the field, Pacman is a pretty damn good corner and a handy return man, assuming he's been keeping in shape.

Comment

Is he even going to be eligible for the 2008 season? I was thinking 09, Odell Thurman was denied reinstatement after missing one entire year! I'm thinking the same thing happens to Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyp View Post
          Could they make it a conditional pick? So, if there are any suspensions this 2008 season it becomes a 7th, otherwise if he plays 16 games, maybe a 4/5th?

Strip clubs and trouble aside, if you can get him on the field, Pacman is a pretty damn good corner and a handy return man, assuming he's been keeping in shape.
          Are you talking about his ***** or the rest of his body? I think his stuff down there is all he is keeping built up.

Comment

Jones isnt worth the effort. He has made no effort and no team should take a chance.
            If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
            Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
              Are you talking about his ***** or the rest of his body? I think his stuff down there is all he is keeping built up.
              Gives a new meaning to 3-point-stance, I guess.

Comment

LOL jimmyp.

Comment

Working...
                X