Updated my mock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated my mock

Bolded picks are ones I changed. I look forward to your feedback.

http://www.freewebs.com/benspencer4/nflmockdraft.htm

Solid, titan qb 3. I think Jenkins won't fall all the way to 16, but mostly they are pretty safe picks.

Comment

-I really like that you have the Chiefs reaching for Ryan Clady. I think O-line is just something the chiefs can't pass up.
      - I don't see Keith Rivers to Broncos, unless you project him playing the middle.
      - I don't think Texans go RB.
      - I don't think the Steelers will go with James Hardy. Just because Big Ben *****es and moans doesn't mean he gets his way.
      - Early Doucet doesn't strike me as a Cowboys-type reciever.

Comment

Looks like I convert mockers everyday (Bills taking a DE...I'm like the only person on the internet with it happening and I consider it extremely probable).
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
          Looks like I convert mockers everyday (Bills taking a DE...I'm like the only person on the internet with it happening and I consider it extremely probable).
          Love the new avatar Matt.

Comment

lol I was watching PTTD today (I watch every episode) and Davis has that same stupid smile all the ****ing time and I hated him so much I wanted to put his ugly face as my avatar.

Plus, I don't claim to be a good dresser, but have you seen some of the crap he wears? he wore a reebok zipper jacket under his everyday black sporting coat. it is hilairoius and I hate him.

I hate Charles Davis hate = Todd McShay hate except Davis is funny because he is so sad.

Comment

Your mock is close to the top of the draft database
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Charles Davis can offer up some good points. But I've noticed he's too neutral towards a lot of things.

The smile and personality are annoying though. Better than Mike Mayock's accent though. (I practice saying "Sabby Piscitelli" regularly as Mayock)

Comment

Davis doesn't say anything i don't know what you are talking about. Every time he talks he always says, "Well this coach/player told me X" and he doesn't offer any hardcore analysis...nothing is his own he either just says what everyone else is saying or he quotes someone else.

He beats around the bush and he LOVES every prospect. Scared to go out on a limb, no talent as an evaluator and it is obvious he lacks confidence in this area.

He was hired for other reasons other than knowing football.

Comment

He was hired for other reasons other than knowing football.
                    Are you going to start hating on Emmitt next?

For me Davis is sort of the comedy relief of the draft guys on TV. I know many of us followed his breakdown of the various divisions talking about players each team might look towards in the 1st round. His mis-use of the word "bookend" is now legendary.

Comment

HAHAHAHA Matts Avatar > Uh well the > sign

Nice Matt I love it. We should have forum awards or something for best avatar, best sig, post or something. You have my vote for the avatar.

Comment

Nice Mock. Thought it had some nice original stuff.
                        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                        Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Wrong Matt, I had them taking a DE back in February.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                            HAHAHAHA Matts Avatar > Uh well the > sign

Nice Matt I love it. We should have forum awards or something for best avatar, best sig, post or something. You have my vote for the avatar.
                            We really should. If I wasn't wrapped up in the forum mock, I would get that going.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
                              Your mock is close to the top of the draft database
                              Whats that mean?

Comment

Working...
                              X