Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 49ersfan
    replied
    I should do a blog like that. It would rock.

Leave a comment:

• Walter
    replied
    I guess it's better for viewing, but as a blogger who writes during the draft, it sucks.

Leave a comment:

• animal52
    replied
    I like 10 minutes. It goes faster and is more entertaining. Besides, the Lions don't need any more time than that to draft another bust.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    10 is better then 15 or 20.

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    I love it IDC if they show it 20 times. If I could I'd keep it 15.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    Yea. Plus they show the same plays 3 times form different angles sometimes. That gets boring when you aren't getting paid to do it.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    15 min is excessive for watching the same highlight tapes that we've watch all the way up to the draft.

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    I like it 15 min cuz for that time Mel could talk/show tape about the pick

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    Joey:

32 picks x 15 mins = 480 mins

480 mins/60 mins(1 hr) = 8 hrs

32 picks x 10 mins = 320 mins

320 mins/60 mins(1 hr) = 5.3333 or 5 hrs 20 mins

Wasn't that hard, lol.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
    A ten minute time limit means I dont have 10 minutes to take a crap between picks. Now I only have five minutes to crap and get a beer. That really sucks.

Seriously though I like the ten minute time limit. That will cut Round 1 from 8 hours to five and one half hours. I love that, even though I hated doing the math to get those numbers.
    lol

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    LOL, yeah. The Bills would have, since Merv would have been taking his nap.

Leave a comment:

• big.offense
    replied
    the Vikings might have some trouble with the 10 minutes.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    A ten minute time limit means I dont have 10 minutes to take a crap between picks. Now I only have five minutes to crap and get a beer. That really sucks.

Seriously though I like the ten minute time limit. That will cut Round 1 from 8 hours to five and one half hours. I love that, even though I hated doing the math to get those numbers.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    I do like it, since I always get up early, which allows me to have more time for previews.

Leave a comment:

• Cam Cameron
    replied
    I really like the 10-minute per pick change. I don't like that the draft is now starting at 3 p.m. instead of 12 p.m. I thought noon was the perfect time for a Saturday. Wake up a little late, start watching draft previews right away, make some lunch and snacks and watch the draft all afternoon.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X