Dolphins Quarterback Dilema

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dolphins Quarterback Dilema

Now we seem to have a disagreement in Miami.

Quarterback Josh McCown is a good backup and a solid starter. He also seems to have Bill Parcells in his corner to be the starter when the season begins.

Quarterback John Beck is the Second Round Draft Pick from last year and seems to really impress the new coaching staff. Beck seems to have the support of New Coach Tony Spirano(sp).

Now this brings up a rather interresting dinamic. You know Parcells will have the final say in the quarterback situation. The Question is, will Spirano be able to convince Parcells NOT to draft a quarterback early and that Beck is the man to lead the team in the future.

I'm looking forward to see what happens here.
    Josh McCown
    36.36%
    John Beck
    63.64%
    A Rookie
    0.00%
    Other
    0.00%
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

John Beck. I think Sparano can convince Parcells, since Parcells wanted Sparano and Sparrano was his coach.

Comment

I really like McCown a lot but if Beck is improving at the rate reported it will be hard to keep him out. I'm torn but will go with Beck since I believe the coach should make the decisions concerning lineups.
      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Beck because they are going nowhere fast so at least let him see if he can be good

Comment

Trade for Grossman? maybe.... I guess I'll have to stick it out another year to see if Rexy really is sexy in Chicago
          Check out my new site Today!
          Live 4 The Story

Comment

Beck b/c the NFL wants this generation to see a team go 0-16 and Beck's Blooper reel gives them the best chance to lose.

Comment

Who the hell was Tony Romo until Parcells started coaching him? He believes he can develop players and will try to do the same with Beck.

Comment

I'm pretty sure he was the same guy. He was just sitting on the bench at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                  I'm pretty sure he was the same guy. He was just sitting on the bench at the time.
                  I think you're agreeing with me...I'm not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by animal52 View Post
                    Who the hell was Tony Romo until Parcells started coaching him? He believes he can develop players and will try to do the same with Beck.
                    Ummm Animal, hate to tell you but Parcells isnt coaching. His buddy is.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                      Ummm Animal, hate to tell you but Parcells isnt coaching. His buddy is.
                      Yeah, but you gotta believe that the Tuna will be a "hands on" kind of guy.

Comment

John Beck

Comment

Yea. He will be hands on. No Jerry Jones but hands on.

Comment

I think Josh McCown wins because he's the better QB. I don't think Sparano will hand the job over to Beck just because a former regime used a second-round pick on him.

Comment

The Dolphins aren't going to the playoffs at least for the next 2 years. There is no rush to get a quarterback they need to see what they have in Beck and McCown since they had no talent on offense last year.

Please someone debate this point logically. Just because you go 1-15 doesn't mean a QB is the answer.

No one stood up and debated this with me on TDMMC and I'd like for someone to stand up and tell me I am wrong with valid points. I hate not having competition on this site.
                              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Working...
                              X