X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    No they haven't Bills red. I've never heard it before I created the term. I've never heard Kiper mention it or being mentioned on forums.

It is $35 to submit a work online to the US Copyright office which I am certainly doing tonight or tomorrow.
    If Matt hasn't heard it then it's never been said for sure. Matt is the ultimate pwnsauce

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    No I mean copycatting not avatars but the analyst avatar since I had davis then they went and got todd mcshay to be cool like me lol and everyone says 49ersfan is the only one that copies everything i say.
    i hear ya.

Leave a comment:

• jimmyp
    replied
    Matt, didn't you ever play echo as a kid. Remember the only way to win? Just say something really stupid that the other person won't say (win), or does say and looks retarded (win). Something like, "I think New England will try and trade up to get Darren McFadden."

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    No I mean copycatting not avatars but the analyst avatar since I had davis then they went and got todd mcshay to be cool like me lol and everyone says 49ersfan is the only one that copies everything i say.

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    lol everyone on this site is sucking my dick with these copycatting avatars
    dude i totally was ahead of you on switching up the avatars. billsred is really the only one who copied you when he took mcfraud after you had davis.

to tell the truth, i was copying, i think technocrat, whoever had the happy painter guy.
    now i've got maverick and somebody should take iceman.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    I DONT ever have an avatar and am sucking NOTHING!

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    lol everyone on this site is sucking my dick with these copycatting avatars

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
    This is ****ing ridiculous, bills_red always does things faster than me.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    This is ****ing ridiculous, bills_red always does things faster than me.

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    You're such a ****ing copycat bills_red with the Todd McShay avatar cuz I got Charles Davis.
    I thought it was a new rule, put a avatar of a a$$hole????

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    You're such a ****ing copycat bills red with the Todd McShay avatar cuz I got Charles Davis.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
    Ok so I did a google search for NFL Draft Range.

First link on Google is funny. It's from a Bears board with people bashing Matt. Think he's stupid because he has QB as a need for them. Homers, lol. And they were upset about having the Bears with the #1 pick in your 09 mock. I was entertained to find that.

Secondly, your article on walterfootball came up. Nice.

Then I scrolled down a little and found a 1/7/08 DraftKing mailbag article where Lou Pickney uses the term "draft range" http://www.draftking.com/nfl/news/2008/1-7-2008.shtml
    I've read the bashing for me having the Bears as having the #1 pick...they are homers and they will really suck. I don't care...plus when I googled "NFL Draft Range" my blog and mocks were the first to come up.

By the way I don't need a copyright I need a trademark and that would cost me $325 to fill out an application. Not sure if I want to do it now, but it would be worth every penny to sue Todd McFraud (in future).

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    So he will Copyright the word "Range" then what I can't say it?

What if I copyright "Matt Ryan"?

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    He can legally coin the term "Draft Range" and say "Range" for short as long as no one else has yet.

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    Jim Dandorf range is anywere from round 5-6.
    I think I've heard it millions of time but if you want to waste $35 go ahead. But what are you going to say? I have created a new word? Range.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X