1. MIA: Chris Long (same)
    2. STL: Glenn Dorsey (same)
    3. ATL: Matt Ryan (same)
    4. OAK: Darren McFadden (same)
    5. KC: Jake Long (same)*
    6. NYJ: Vernon Gholston (same)
    7. NE: Leodis McKelvin (same)
    8. BAL: Ryan Clady (before Ellis)
    9. CIN: Sedrick Ellis (previously Ryan Clady)
    10. NO: Keith Rivers (same)

Very funny because he says that Jake Long was his last pick in his mock but it was actually Dorsey.

Only difference in this mock draft from his last one is that picks 8 and 9 were swapped...which I don't have a problem with because if your top ten fluctuates a lot then you aren't sure which means you lack confidence in your ability to predict what will happen.
    Last edited by Matt McGuire; 02-24-2009, 08:18 PM.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Man he probably doesn't even do these things, it'd be some NFLN staffer.

Comment

He had Clady also going to the Bears. Hes a magician as well as an idiot then.

Comment

At least he does not have a RT going #1
        He and Jamie Dukes and you can throw in Wilcox are all posies.
        Charley Casserly and Mike Mayock are the only
        Ones with any credibility at all and none of them have McFadden going in the top 20 picks of the draft.
        Browns fan since 1961.....(semper-fi)

Comment

Originally posted by FL_Dawg View Post
          At least he does not have a RT going #1
          He and Jamie Dukes and you can throw in Wilcox are all posies.
          Charley Casserly and Mike Mayock are the only
          Ones with any credibility at all and none of them have McFadden going in the top 20 picks of the draft.
          That is where I think May**** and Casserly actually lose credability. I'm not a big fan of DMC, but he is still going to go top 20.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
            That is where I think May**** and Casserly actually lose credability. I'm not a big fan of DMC, but he is still going to go top 20.
            There is a reason they don't have him going in the top 20 picks. here are a few reasons why.

1. he runs too high
            2. he doesn't break many tackles
            3. he doesn't run with good vision

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
              Basically William green with more speed.

Comment

Charlie Casserly has no credibility after setting the Texans back years by drafting David Carr and other stupid stuff like using a second round pick on Tony Hollings in the supplemental draft.

Comment

Amen

Comment

I was going to say that, but I decided not to. Of course, that is true.

Comment

Casserly made the point that he wouldn't have drafted Carr if he didn't have Tony Boselli at LT.

Casserly made one of the best #1 picks of all time (meaning as far as a tough decision) with Mario Williams. I have a great respect for Casserly.

My favorite analyst is Mayock, but my 2nd favorite easily is Brian Baldinger. He knows football and he does a great job breaking down film.
                      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

i think sterling sharpe is better than baldinger.

i saw that point on casserly where he said they wouldn't have drafted carr if he had known that both of their starting tackles (projected, both of whom were high expansion draftees) would get injured and never play a down for the team. i wonder if carr mightn't have sucked so bad if they had had both those guys. i just think casserly has a fun voice to listen to. it's not paul harvey, but still good.

Comment

Working...
                        X