Pro Day Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Day Info

Is there any better site than stupid gay brandt on nfl.com that has reliable pro day info? his stuff is so incomplete it's ridiculous. like there were 8 schools today, but we're only going to tell you about this one. they had 14 guys work out but we're only going to tell you about these three guys. wtf. the guys who are actually going to read that thing might care about the lesser-knowns. casual fans aren't going to bother anyway. matt should totally pwn him in his next blog update.

www.nfldraftscout.com has pretty good info as does www.gbnreport.com

For complete reports of every participant you really have to look up each individual school in their websites.

Comment

danke.

Comment

Walter will have them up soon.

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
          danke.
          Anything for the Fonz.

Just remember though with Pro days, there aren't a lot of definitive statistics. Just think how many different 40 times for each athlete come out of the combine, and they try to standardise that. You will often see 40 times vary by as much or more than .1 second. Plus any comments about the performances in drills are very subjective. I see it as very inexact at best and hence much prefer combine workouts, even to the point where I start to wonder if someone has something to hide if they only workout at their school pro day.

Comment

eh!
            more of what i was looking for was guys who mightn't have gotten invited to the combine or who had particularly poor performances, to see if they could improve, etc.

Comment

Working...
            X