Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matt McGuire's 2008 NFL Draft - March 29

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Matt McGuire's 2008 NFL Draft - March 29

    http://walterfootball.com/draft2008matt.php
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

    Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

  • #2
    By the way guys I did not list Sam Baker as a G/T just a guard and I listed Terrell Thomas as a S not a CB.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

    Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

    Comment


    • #3
      17. Minnesota Vikings: Matt Ryan, QB, Boston College
      This is an ideal situation for the Vikings that Matt Ryan slips to their spot. I still think it's possible for them to pass him up here and take another position instead. Aaron Rodgers fell. Brady Quinn fell. If the teams picking in the high-middle part of Round 1 decide to address other needs (Baltimore, Carolina, Chicago, Detroit) Ryan simply will fall. What if they target a second-tier quarterback like Andre' Woodson, Brian Brohm, Chad Henne, Joe Flacco, or John David Booty? It has happened in the past. The Jets did it in 2006 by passing up on Matt Leinart and Jay Cutler for Kellen Clemens in Round 2. With a much deeper quarterbacking class, this is very much possible.

      First off, Woodson is in the third-tier of QB,s with John David Booty.
      Brady Quinn fell in 2007. That’s why the Browns drafted back into the 1st round to take him, because everyone else was smoking crack or something. Baltimore will not pass on Ryan.
      I can see you have a man crush on Woodson, but mark my words. HE WILL NOT BE PICKED IN THE 1ST TWO ROUNDS OF THE DRAFT. Many very good Collage QB’s don’t always live up to what they did at that level.
      Troy Smith was a very good Collage QB, but wasn’t picked threw the 1st four rounds and rightly so.

      Seattle Seahawks: Rashard Mendenhall. Wow! Are they trading up or what????
      He will never get passed the Lions at #15 Jonathan Stewart will be out from 4-6 months and is not rated as high as Rashard Mendenhall.

      I like picks #11 & #12. Shows some originality.

      Pick # 13 is a big reach, but I guess it could happen.

      Jeff Otah will be picked somewhere in the 1st round. Carl Nicks
      Is a good prospect, but is not ready to compete for a starting job this year.

      Quentin Groves will not be there in round three with the 81st pick.
      Browns fan since 1961.....(semper-fi)

      Comment


      • #4
        I've said this for months... it's a dead horse

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by FL_Dawg View Post
          17. Minnesota Vikings: Matt Ryan, QB, Boston College
          This is an ideal situation for the Vikings that Matt Ryan slips to their spot. I still think it's possible for them to pass him up here and take another position instead. Aaron Rodgers fell. Brady Quinn fell. If the teams picking in the high-middle part of Round 1 decide to address other needs (Baltimore, Carolina, Chicago, Detroit) Ryan simply will fall. What if they target a second-tier quarterback like Andre' Woodson, Brian Brohm, Chad Henne, Joe Flacco, or John David Booty? It has happened in the past. The Jets did it in 2006 by passing up on Matt Leinart and Jay Cutler for Kellen Clemens in Round 2. With a much deeper quarterbacking class, this is very much possible.

          First off, Woodson is in the third-tier of QB,s with John David Booty.
          Brady Quinn fell in 2007. That’s why the Browns drafted back into the 1st round to take him, because everyone else was smoking crack or something. Baltimore will not pass on Ryan.

          Woodson is in the first tier, but I don't want to have that arguement again.

          I can see you have a man crush on Woodson, but mark my words. HE WILL NOT BE PICKED IN THE 1ST TWO ROUNDS OF THE DRAFT. Many very good Collage QB’s don’t always live up to what they did at that level.
          Troy Smith was a very good Collage QB, but wasn’t picked threw the 1st four rounds and rightly so.

          Woodson will go in round 2, and I'm not just saying that b/c I love him.

          Seattle Seahawks: Rashard Mendenhall. Wow! Are they trading up or what????
          He will never get passed the Lions at #15 Jonathan Stewart will be out from 4-6 months and is not rated as high as Rashard Mendenhall.

          Have to agree with you on that one

          I like picks #11 & #12. Shows some originality.

          Pick # 13 is a big reach, but I guess it could happen.

          Jeff Otah will be picked somewhere in the 1st round. Carl Nicks
          Is a good prospect, but is not ready to compete for a starting job this year.

          Quentin Groves will not be there in round three with the 81st pick.

          [B]You'd be surprised what some teams think of Groves. I heard 2 scouts say they wouldn't touch him in round 2, let alone 1.
          -

          Comment


          • #6
            "Woodson is in the first tier, but I don't want to have that arguement again".

            Lets just agree to disagree on this one.
            Browns fan since 1961.....(semper-fi)

            Comment


            • #7
              Don't worry FL, we can laugh at them on draft day.

              Comment


              • #8
                You guys need to shove it. Andre Woodson will prove you all wrong. Also, NNC, me and Matt had some... uhh... relations and that is how Wo- oh nevermind.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                  You guys need to shove it. Andre Woodson will prove you all wrong. Also, NNC, me and Matt had some... uhh... relations and that is how Wo- oh nevermind.
                  Now don’t go getting all huffy. I’m not saying he can’t be a good QB at the next level, but when you have to start over with the ABC’s of your mechanics. That makes you somewhat of a project. So I don’t foresee a team spending a high draft pick on him.
                  Browns fan since 1961.....(semper-fi)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                    You guys need to shove it. Andre Woodson will prove you all wrong. Also, NNC, me and Matt had some... uhh... relations and that is how Wo- oh nevermind.
                    LOL WHAAAAAAAAT?

                    I agree with FL. I've said all along that Woodson will be a slightly above average QB capable of eventually starting and making a few plays. I couldn't even see him dominating the NFL from the QB position like a top 5 pick should, and I don't see him in the top of the QB class even in the NFL which is what I expect from a 1st rounder.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Obviously based off your sig.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                        By the way guys I did not list Sam Baker as a G/T just a guard and I listed Terrell Thomas as a S not a CB.
                        My bad on Terrell Thomas.

                        And yeah, Matt listed Sam Baker as a guard, but I thought I'd add the "/T" because, you know, he's a tackle.
                        2016 NFL Mock Draft

                        Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Um, Woodson went in the same place in my ****ing last mock update why didn't I get any hate there so **** you guys.
                          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

                          Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Walter View Post
                            My bad on Terrell Thomas.

                            And yeah, Matt listed Sam Baker as a guard, but I thought I'd add the "/T" because, you know, he's a tackle.
                            Um yeah he was a tackle but I don't think he will play tackle in the NFL because um you know players do change positions in the NFL.
                            2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

                            Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Why does every ****ing thread have to be about Andre' Woodson?
                              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

                              Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X