Detroit* (10-4) - Marcus Peters, CB
    Indianapolis* (10-4) - La'El Collins, OT
    Green Bay* (10-4) - Benardrick McKinney, ILB
    Seattle* (10-4) - Todd Gurley, RB
    Arizona* (11-3) - Bud Dupree, Edge
    New England* (11-3) - A.J. Cann, OG
    Denver* (11-3) - Denzel Perryman, ILB

Top five prospects still available:
    1. Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, CB, Oregon Ducks (obviously before the injury)
    2. Mike Bennett, DT, Ohio State Buckeyes
    3. Tevin Coleman, RB, Indiana Hoosiers
    4. Devin Smith, WR, Ohio State Buckeyes
    5. Trey Flowers, DE, Arkansas Razorbacks

Thoughts? Couple headscratcher imo. And Peters isn't going first round with his character concerns.
    2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

A lot of players who are headscratchers to me.

Peters in the first three rounds is insane to me. He has zero respect for his coaches and got kicked off the team, who wants to spend a premium pick on that mess?

I don't like Beasley as a first rounder, but that's just me. Too much Aaron Maybin for my taste.

Ogbuehi in the top 12, after the season he's had? I guess McShay thinks they're giving up on Matt Kalil. Or maybe playing Ogbuehi at guard? That just seems like an odd fit.

Shaq Thompson to Miami is lol. Jelani Jenkins is playing great, Koa Misi is a keeper, and they're still paying Dannell Ellerbe/Phillip Wheeler. What about Dion Jordan? Seems like diminishing returns here.

I thought we all learned our lessons about defensive players from Wake Forest. I have serious doubts that Kevin Johnson will ever amount to anything.

I dunno about Benardrick McKinney in the first round. Good athlete, but still very raw. Not sure Green Bay would take him there.

Devin Smith and Trey Flowers are top 40 prospects? Since when?
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Blue is right

Comment

Originally posted by Blue View Post

Peters in the first three rounds is insane to me. He has zero respect for his coaches and got kicked off the team, who wants to spend a premium pick on that mess?

I don't like Beasley as a first rounder, but that's just me. Too much Aaron Maybin for my taste.

Ogbuehi in the top 12, after the season he's had? I guess McShay thinks they're giving up on Matt Kalil. Or maybe playing Ogbuehi at guard? That just seems like an odd fit.

Shaq Thompson to Miami is lol. Jelani Jenkins is playing great, Koa Misi is a keeper, and they're still paying Dannell Ellerbe/Phillip Wheeler. What about Dion Jordan? Seems like diminishing returns here.

I thought we all learned our lessons about defensive players from Wake Forest. I have serious doubts that Kevin Johnson will ever amount to anything.

I dunno about Benardrick McKinney in the first round. Good athlete, but still very raw. Not sure Green Bay would take him there.

Agree with most of this.

I don't mind Beasley in the first, just not that high (or to the Giants), unless Dimitroff still has a job cuz urgent athleticism!

Kevin Johnson can be good, but shouldn't go before the bottom of the second.
      Flinchy McTapQwik

Lol

Comment

I personally would like to know how the Broncos and Patriots will meet in the Super Bowl
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
          I personally would like to know how the Broncos and Patriots will meet in the Super Bowl
          Simple goodell broke rules again to screw over the fans and give us something we don't want.
          Annoyer of Everyone, and I'm not sorry about it.

Owner of the Portland Horned Owls.

Lord Of the Mentally Retarded

Long May MD4L homer Florida players

May Rags always be drunk.

Defense wins championships, Murderers win at everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter View Post
            Peyton Manning vs Brady in the super bowl. Think of the ratings.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post
              Peyton Manning vs Brady in the super bowl. Think of the ratings.
              Now if Manning was a nyj and Brady was qb of an LA team... Or Dallas. The NFL would never top those ratings.

I also agree with most of what blue said.

I thought we all learned our lessons about defensive players from Wake Forest
              or Clemson...

Michael Floyd > Justin Blackmon

Comment

Clemson defenders have actually been pretty okay under Dabo Swinney. No stars, but Bashaud Breeland, Brandon Thompson, Malliciah Goodman, Marcus Gilchrist, Jarvis Jenkins, Coty Sensabaugh, and Byron Maxwell have all found their ways onto the field as quality backups at least.

Blue is right

Comment

- I agree on Peters not being a first-rounder. I could see him going day two ala Janoris Jenkins or Tyrann Mathieu, but not in the first.

- I don't see Funchess going in the first with the season he had.

- Gurley's not falling that low. Teams told me mid first is the lowest they seem him falling, but we'll see how his rehab goes. Once his agents get out the reports of how far ahead he is in rehab and he'll be ready for training camp, blah, blah, blah, his stock could rise.

- I don't see the Jags taking Leonard Williams. I've watched more Jags games this year than sane person should and their interior DL actually played well with Sen'Derrick Marks having a good year and Roy Miller at nose. Miller was just re-signed. I think they go edge rusher or OL.

- I know scouts have graded A.J. Cann as a third-rounder. Maybe the team that likes him enough to draft him takes him in round two, but I don't see round 1.

- I think the Packers would prefer Erik Kendricks to McKinney.

- Teams have also given Shaq Thompson a day two grade, so I'm not buying him in the first either.

- McShay has a boner for T.J. Clemmings.
                  Email me at: [email protected]

Follow on twitter: @DraftCampbell

https://twitter.com/#!/DraftCampbell

Comment

Originally posted by Blue View Post

pretty much agree with everything here. And the Vikings thing? He said Ogbeuhi would be an upgrade at RT of all places lol
                    2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

To be fair, I think just about everyone I've seen talk about Clemmings likes him. He's a road grader at RT or maybe guard.

Blue is right

Comment

Yeah Clemmings is a good player and tough run blocker. He's a RT. I don't know about top 20 though.

Plus McShay doesn't have Ronnie Stanley in the first round so I guess he's projecting Stanley to go back to ND.
                        Email me at: [email protected]

Follow on twitter: @DraftCampbell

https://twitter.com/#!/DraftCampbell

Comment

Originally posted by Descendency View Post
                          Now if Manning was a nyj and Brady was qb of an LA team... Or Dallas. The NFL would never top those ratings.
                          Pittsburgh v Dallas. Most widespread bandwagon followers of guys who don't know crap about football, but they have numbers.

Comment

Mariota to the Bucs is pretty much a lock. We wont beat GB or NO which means we will have the #1 overall pick. We wont trade it (sorry jets fans) and no one else is worth it IMO. Mariota is a potential franchise QB that can excite a fanbase that has not nothing to be excited about in a long time and Lovie might say that QB is not a problem, but The Glazers and Licht no it is a problem and they will make the pick over him. Also seen that Mel Kiper has Winston falling out of the 1st round. I do not want that knucklehead on my team. Yep, that's pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss_Buc91 View Post
                              Mariota to the Bucs is pretty much a lock.
                              Mariota at No. 1 is far from a lock. We know almost nothing about his ability to fit passes into tight windows, and most people seem to think Winston is the better QB anyway, he just comes with a ton of off the field concerns.

Comment

Working...
                              X