X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt McGuire's Pre-Draft Analysis: New England Patriots

http://walterfootball.com/mattpredraftne.php
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

lol no comments about my Patriot write up? More Baltimore fans on here than I antcipated
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Good write-up. I don't think they will go LB that early, since they can't draft a 35-year old. Even if it has to be Mike Jenkins or Aqib Talib, they still need to go CB with the seventh pick.

Comment

Anyone else think that Maroney is a terrible running back?

Comment

Not really. He isn't anything special, but he is serviceable. Anyone else think Brandon Jacobs is too slow to ever be good?

Comment

I think Maroney is a #1 if he can stay healthy

Comment

I don't think he's a #1 because I'm not sure if he has the stamina to carry the ball 25 times a game. He needs to stop trying to run around everyone and run people over (3rd & 1 in Super Bowl).

Comment

Even though I dont think this will happen since his Pro Day went so well. I still firmly believe that Glen Dorsey COULD fall in the draft. If (Just humor me) Dorsey is around at #7 what are the chances New England takes Dorsey?
                If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I think if he lasts till 7 or 8, then the Broncos and Saints will be interested in trading up. Especially the Broncos.

Comment

Yea. New Orleans has improved their D but a leader like Dorsey on the line would make a huge difference.
                    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                      Not really. He isn't anything special, but he is serviceable. Anyone else think Brandon Jacobs is too slow to ever be good?
                      Maybe, but he's a handful to take down. The Giants paired him up with Ahmad Bradshaw for some good effects. Jacobs tires out the defenses (Corners and Safeties tackling him? Probably not without some help), and Bradshaw takes advantage of a tired defense.
                      - Also known as Dan.
                      - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
                        Maybe, but he's a handful to take down. The Giants paired him up with Ahmad Bradshaw for some good effects. Jacobs tires out the defenses (Corners and Safeties tackling him? Probably not without some help), and Bradshaw takes advantage of a tired defense.
                        I've never understood why more OCs don't try and target the CBs on running plays and try and wear them down.

Comment

Bradshaw and Jacobs pair well, but Jacobs alone can't do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                            Bradshaw and Jacobs pair well, but Jacobs alone can't do anything.
                            Jacobs was doing pretty good on his own when Bradshaw wasn't experienced enough to start and Ward was hurt.
                            - Also known as Dan.
                            - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

what do Bradshaw and Jacobs have to do with the Patriots draft plans??????

Comment

Working...
                              X