This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacman Jones Not Going to Be Reinstated

NFL commissioner indicated at the owners' meetings Monday that he doesn't believe Pacman Jones has taken responsibility for his actions.

"When he does, I will consider him for reinstatement," Goodell said. "If he doesn’t meet that status, I don’t feel any obligation to reinstate him." Goodell says teams can try to trade for Pacman all they want, but it won't affect his decision to reinstate Jones.

-roto

http://jaguars.com/news/article.aspx?id=6833

Wow that trade with the 'Boys not looking so great anymore.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

I already said this yesterday thathe likely won't be in the league next year and dumb to give up anything but a 7th rounder for him just for his contract....once again I hate being right.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

He still might be reinstated

Comment

Originally posted by EL Guapo View Post
        He still might be reinstated
        Yes, but Goodell made it seem like he is favoring not reinstating him at this point unless Pac-man starts acting normal again like no TNA wrestling stints.

Comment

i think he needs a misses pacman to whip his ass into shape and keep him home and out of trouble.

Comment

Goodell is a a$$face I hate him so.
            Who gives a **** if he goes out ****s strippers gives them his money smokes weed has a few beers. It's hos choice if he wants AIDS, has on money at 50, goes to jail for the weed, get a DUI and/or dies. Not like a 10 year old is goin to say hey look what PacMan is doing and he is good at football if I do this I'll be that good.

Comment

Lol Bills. Goodell cares because Pacman makes the NFL look bad. If he does nothing about Pacman then the NFL is sending the message that it doesn't care if your child's role model acts like an ******* as long as he is good at football. Ultimately it is gonna piss off a lot of mothers who won't let their children watch football because of it. I like what Goodell is doing here.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                I already said this yesterday thathe likely won't be in the league next year and dumb to give up anything but a 7th rounder for him just for his contract....once again I hate being right.
                No you dont Matt, you love being right. Don't deny it.

Anyway I am glad Pacman stays on the outside of the league looking in. Undeserving of being an NFL Player.
                If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I'm glad they aren't letting this idiot back in the NFL, but I'm surprised by Goddell's lean.

Comment

Overall I think Goodell is a very good commissioner and has made choices that can only help the league. Now if that hair thing goes through I'll be piassed
                    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

The hair thing doesn't really bother me. I think it kinda sucks, but I like the message "The NFL is a privilege and we can do whatever we want"

Comment

Well it's like what I think it was Mike Mckinsey said. His hair is long because it it his people's culture (Parents from overseas). NCAA is trying to take culture out of sports and now the NFL will be inadvertantly following suit if this goes through.

Comment

Matt is one humble dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                            Well it's like what I think it was Mike Mckinsey said. His hair is long because it it his people's culture (Parents from overseas). NCAA is trying to take culture out of sports and now the NFL will be inadvertantly following suit if this goes through.
                            I'm not sure I follow this one. So if a Samoan guy wants long hair that's ok but if AJ Hawk wants it its not? There's a whole section of law (I got told about it by my law school GF) devoted to not having rules that discriminate against one group of people overly, but I don't know about this one. Remember, they can always tuck their hair in the back of the jersey.

Comment

Like Goodell can say no to Jerry Jones.

Comment

Working...
                              X