walter's updated power rankigns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• walter's updated power rankigns

I was going to release mine before the draft, but I'm really looking forward to
    who he thinks the worst teams are...not the best because that is easy.
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Any opinions you guys want to give before I release them would be appreciated. I don't want to miss anything because of an oversight. Who do you guys think are the worst/best teams and why?
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Chiefs no Oline. Young QB who didn't look good when I saw him play. Don't see their Offense scoring points. CBs are old. I can see lots of loses in the range of Team A 21 Chiefs 6 in 2008.
      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Yeah, the Chiefs are pretty horrible.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Yea KC won't be able to score and won't be able to stop teams from scoring I see 30ish-10ish a game

Comment

O I just wanna add their RB is gonna die on the field if their below average HC keeps giving him 25+ carries a game behind a crappy OLine. Maybe it becomes average at best if they add 2 rookies to it. LJ will be hurtin again in 08.

Comment

It's a shame - Herm Edwards completely ruined LJ's career.
              2016 NFL Mock Draft

Comment

I'd be careful about the 49ers. Their defense can only improve. They had a lot of injuries on that side of the ball last year, and now players like Nate Clemens will be adjusted to the scheme.

Offense is a problem, but you have to figure Alex Smith will get somewhat better or a better QB will start (Nolan declared open QB competition). I'm not a Mike Martz fan, but with him I think they'll score points. The rest lies on their defense.

Comment

NCC
                  "One of Vernon Davis' teammates reportedly says he's never seen an NFL starter make as many mistakes as Davis did in 2007."

Comment

Davis is young and he plays TE. I don't see that effecting them too much.

Comment

I put the Ravens near the bottom of the list. This team got way to old almost overnight. No one is scared of that defense anymore, and they don't play with the same passion. The Steelers and Browns will most likely sweep them in the division next year, and the Bengals could split.

They have no QB, even if they draft one he won't be ready. They'll have to adjust to a new head coach.

Comment

How bout the Bears? Their offense is anemic. They need an upgrade at QB, RB, WR, OL, well all the offensive positions really. Have a feeling they might get more gimmicky with Devin Hester in the offense next year.

Comment

Im interrested to see how the Browns stack up. They just resigned Seth Mckinney so the O-Line is back intact.
                          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                          Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

You better put the Pats #1...

jk :P
                            And ya, the Browns are intriguing, because theyt made some good signings. On the other hand, free agents don't always pan out the way they're supposed to.
                            PATS, HABS and YANKS for life!

Comment

i think it would be quite bold of you to put the packers #1. they went 13-3 with the youngest team in the league and essentially have a veteran (albeit with little experience) stepping in to lead the team in aaron rodgers. the thing about him is that he plays the system so much better than favre. he throws accurately and plays "touchdown, checkdown," which with a strong running game, strong defense, and efficient passing game leads to overall dominance. figure on about 6 rookies being strong contributors again, since that is ted thompson's MO.

the lie-downs will be the worst team in the league. it's marinelli's third year and millen hasn't gotten rid of enough roster trash and it took him too long to get rid of what he did unload. that team is fully poised for self-destruction. plus they really lack talent, other than two wide receivers, one linebacker and maybe a safety in bullocks.

Comment

Working...
                              X