• Show
Clear All

• 2008 NFL Mock Draft - April Fools Edition

http://walterfootball.com/draft2008aprilfools.php

Someone should tell Tony Kornheiser he was drafted by the Bengals

http://projects.washingtonpost.com/s...ny+kornheiser/

Or simply PTI: [email protected]
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

ill email him after school

Comment

attract more quality free agents, unlike mediocre guys like William James-Peterson, Courtney Anderson and Spencer Johnson. With Red Lobster alone, we're confident we can land Reno Mahe, Darrell Jackson and B.J. Sams.

TKO, Dock., LFB, Lawyer Milloy, Troy Vincent, Jeff Posey (<-at the time)

It's a mith that there is nothing to do in Buff/Rochester. I think Spencer Johnson will get some good playing time and will play good. Nothing great just soild.

Comment

(And yes, this is a prelude to the Emmitt Smith 2008 NFL Mock Draft)

o'boy

Comment

Lol the Male Cat Urine was a great referrence! To anyone who missed the new South Park that is where the Cat Urine getting you high is from.
          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Siena, "you wanna get high?". Towlie is so funny.

I loved the thing about Matt, I almost fell out of my seat laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
              Lol the Male Cat Urine was a great referrence! To anyone who missed the new South Park that is where the Cat Urine getting you high is from.
              I'm so cheesed right now

Comment

Lol this is great Walter. Bulger stunt double. Including Rosie in the cheesy mustache's, Davis's buisness partner named Lucifer hahah. I'm not done yet.

Comment

"I know O.J. has his off-the-field issues, but I look at them as a positive. The fact that he got away with the crimes he committed means he's an elusive back.
                  Hahahaha FTW! I was expecting a Wonderlic joke about Keith Rivers in the Bengals pick.

Comment

Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Andre' Woodson, QB, Kentucky
                    Somewhere in the state of Kentucky, a 21-year-old man leaped for joy, cracked open a bottle of champagne and ran down the street, raising his arm up in celebration.

Meanwhile, in New York, Jon Gruden had to defend the draft pick from fans and reporters who questioned that Andre' Woodson was any better than Matt Ryan and Brian Brohm.

"Well, I can't really say that Andre' is any better than Matt or Brian, nor can I say Andre' is any worse," Gruden scowled. "But look, I read Matt McGuire's article on why Todd McShay should be fired. And I don't want to lose my damn job, so I want to make this guy happy. Hey, Matt, if you're reading this, can you write a story on how I deserve a raise? Thanks buddy - I mean, huh? I didn't say anything. That was ummm... the other guy... I mean, I didn't hear anything... Yeah..."

LOL YOUR SO MEAN (and by the way I don't want Andre to go to Tampa ughhhhhhhh seriously bad fit for WCO and Gruden is mean to QBs but yeah that was pretty hilairious)
                    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

And yes, this is a prelude to the Emmitt Smith 2008 NFL Mock Draft
                      cannot wait for this

Comment

Walter and I will co-write a first round "Shocker" mock draft ... basically WF.com is the mock draft site on the internet.

People love mocks it is the big draw to the site, and so submit your ideas for creative mocks and not just "funny" mocks but ones that do give a different angle/theme.

Oh yeah I want to do a backwards mock where we flip the teams around in the first round (what would happen?)

So the Giants would pick first, Packers 2nd, etc.

Comment

Do a mock of the 2004 draft the 2005 draft and 2006 draft at least the 1st rounds. Knowing now what you know about how those players have developed in the league. I would love to see that.

Same draft order. It would be tough to remember needs for each team, but something like dropping Robert Gallery out of the 1st round in the 2004 draft and having the Raiders pick Larry Fitz.
                          WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                          Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

LOL I love the E.Honda pick!! hahahaha
                            NY Giants fan since birth.

Comment

e. honda isn't that a street fighter character?

Comment

Working...
                              X