Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote! Which team had the best draft in the latest For Fun mock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote! Which team had the best draft in the latest For Fun mock?

1. Miami
    1: (1) DE Chris Long - Virginia
    2: (1) OT Carl Nicks - Nebraska
    2: (26) NT Red Bryant

2. St. Louis
    1: (2) OT Jake Long - Michigan
    1: (31) DE Lawrence Jackson - USC

3. Atlanta
    1: (3) DT Sedrick Ellis - USC
    2: (3) QB Joe Flacco - Deleware
    2: (6) QB Joe Flacco - Deleware (Pay attention Scar!)
    2: (17) OT Anthony Collins - Kansas

4. Oakland
    1: (4) RB Darren McFadden - Arkansas

5. Kansas City
    1: (5) OT Ryan Clady - Boise State
    2: (4) CB Antoine Cason - Arizona

6. New York Jets
    1: (6) DE Vernon Gholston - Ohio State
    2: (5) OT Jeff Otah - Pittsburgh

7. New England
    1: (7) CB Leodis McKelvin - Troy
    1: (31) HD Video Camera - Sony
    2: (31) WR Mario Manningham - Michigan

8. Baltimore
    1: (8) QB Matt Ryan - Boston College

9. Cincinnati
    1: (9) DT Glenn Dorsey - LSU
    1: (18) WR Limas Sweed - Texas
    2: (15) LB Erin Henderson - Maryland

10: New Orleans
    1: (10) LB Keith Rivers - USC
    2: (9) DE Kentwan Balmer - North Carolina

11. Arizona
    1: (11) CB Dominique Cromartie - Tennessee State
    1: (16) WR James Hardy - Indiana
    2: (19) DE Clifford Avril - Purdue

12. Denver
    1: (12) DE Derrick Harvey - Florida
    2: (11) OT Sam Baker - USC

13. Carolina
    1: (13) OT Chris Williams - Vanderbilt
    2: (12) SS DeJuan Morgan - NC St.

14. Chicago
    1: (14) RB Rashard Mendenhall - Illinois
    2: (10) QB Chad Henne - Michigan

15. Detroit
    1: (15) SS Kenny Phillips - Miami (FL)
    2: (14) LB Jerod Mayo - Tennessee

16. Minnesota
    1: (17) QB Brian Brohm - Louisville
    2: (16) DE Quentin Groves - Auburn

17. Philadelphia
    1: (19) WR Malcolm Kelly - Oklahoma
    2: (7) OT Godser Cherilus - Boston College
    2: (18) TE Fred Davis - USC

18. Tampa Bay
    1: (20) WR DeSean Jackson - California
    2: (21) CB Tracy Porter - Indiana

19. Washington
    1: (21) DE Phillip Merling - Clemson
    2: (20) WR Jordy Nelson - Kansas St.

20. Dallas
    1: (22) CB Aqib Talib - Kansas

21. Pittsburgh
    1: (23) OG Brandon Albert - Virginia

22. Tennessee
    1: (24) WR Early Doucet - LSU

23. Seattle
    1: (25) RB Johnathan Stewart - Oregon
    1: (24) WR Eddie Royal

24. Jacksonville
    1: (26) SS Josh Barrett - Arizona
    2: (27) OG Chilo Rachal - USC

25. San Diego
    1: (27) NT Pat Sims - Auburn

26. New York Giants
    1: (28) CB Mike Jenkins - USF

27. San Francisco
    1: (29) WR Devin Thomas - Michigan St.
    2: (8) DE Trevor Laws - Notre Dame

28. New York Giants
    1: (30) LB Dan Connor - Penn St.
    2: (32) SS Tom Zbitkowski - Notre Dame

29. Houstan
    2: (2) DT Dre Moore - Maryland
    2: (30) LB Xavier Adibi - Virginia Tech

30. Green Bay
    2: (13) TE Martellus Bennett - Texas A&M
    2: (25) TE Dustin Keller - Purdue
    2: (29) WR Donnie Avery - Houstan
    Green Bay Packers
    12.50%
    Philadelphia Eagles
    37.50%
    NY Giants
    0.00%
    Miami
    25.00%
    New York Jets
    25.00%
    Last edited by ZN0rseman; 04-01-2008, 05:06 PM.
    sigpic
    WFB Comments on Vikings @ Steelers Game Rigging
    PuppyPuncher:"It sure was nice enough of Roger Goodell to let the refs from Ark-Florida officiate the Vikings-Steelers game"
    NoNonsenseCoach:"As a Steelers fan living in Pittsburgh I can still admit that tripping penalty was a complete ghost call."
    Simonds:"The tripping call was awful, yes, but there were a number of other absurd calls that went against the Vikings, including a DEFENSIVE delay of game penalty against the Vikings only called after a failed attempt to convert a third and 2 by the Steelers. Even the commentators were utterly floored that the refs made that call."
    Wraith36444:"A shady tripping call on Minnesota essentially gave the game to the Steelers. The Vikings were the better team, but it is too hard to beat a decent team and the refs. Oh and Harvin is the man."
    MaineMan:"I have to agree that it was an awful call and that it changed the outcome. Overall a great game by the Vikes and tragic that the well-deserved victory was stolen away like that."
    PaddyPatriot:"I've seen this play and I have to agree, I can't believe they called it tripping"
    Johndoe:"You know the officiating is bad when a Steeler's fan, like myself, thinks it was pretty bad."
    Steelers_Pens_Fan:"I will admit that the whole "tripping" thing probably shouldn't have been a flag."
    ZN0rseman:"It's great to know that good old fashioned pro football game rigging is still alive and well in America."
    Klunker18:"I'm with Z on this one. Definitely one of those games that makes you wonder if the NFL wants certain teams to win."
    TRICKaz"I agree that was a BS call"
    InjuredReserve:"Have yet to hear anyone say it was the right call. Seems as if the Vikings were cheated a bit."
    Eagles4Life:"Coaches just need to be able to challenge penalties"
    EL_Guapo:"The tripping call was bad, the delay of game was stupid Either way, the Vikings showed they are a top team."
    EllijayFalconsFan:"The tripping penalty was rediculous."
    Archon095:"Even as a Steeler fan I agree that the call was bull."
    BroncosCon:"I'm sorry that was a total bull**** call and it changed the outcome of the game. Pittsburgh still won, but it was almost like Denver winning at Cincy."

Tony Dungy:"The Vikings are just one bad tripping penalty away from being undefeated.
    Jon Gruden:"That was just a bad, bad call. It cost the Vikings an important win at Pittsburgh, and it could really hurt them in the post season."

were is Buffalo? Only 30 teams
    Last edited by bills_red; 04-01-2008, 04:53 PM.

Comment

you missed the other two GB picks, also. dustin keller and donnie avery.
      i would probably say philadelphia.

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
        you missed the other two GB picks, also. dustin keller and donnie avery.
        i would probably say philadelphia.

Fixed.

Did Buffalo have any picks? I didn't include the trades in teh draft results because there were too many.
        sigpic
        PuppyPuncher:"It sure was nice enough of Roger Goodell to let the refs from Ark-Florida officiate the Vikings-Steelers game"
        NoNonsenseCoach:"As a Steelers fan living in Pittsburgh I can still admit that tripping penalty was a complete ghost call."
        Simonds:"The tripping call was awful, yes, but there were a number of other absurd calls that went against the Vikings, including a DEFENSIVE delay of game penalty against the Vikings only called after a failed attempt to convert a third and 2 by the Steelers. Even the commentators were utterly floored that the refs made that call."
        Wraith36444:"A shady tripping call on Minnesota essentially gave the game to the Steelers. The Vikings were the better team, but it is too hard to beat a decent team and the refs. Oh and Harvin is the man."
        MaineMan:"I have to agree that it was an awful call and that it changed the outcome. Overall a great game by the Vikes and tragic that the well-deserved victory was stolen away like that."
        PaddyPatriot:"I've seen this play and I have to agree, I can't believe they called it tripping"
        Johndoe:"You know the officiating is bad when a Steeler's fan, like myself, thinks it was pretty bad."
        Steelers_Pens_Fan:"I will admit that the whole "tripping" thing probably shouldn't have been a flag."
        ZN0rseman:"It's great to know that good old fashioned pro football game rigging is still alive and well in America."
        Klunker18:"I'm with Z on this one. Definitely one of those games that makes you wonder if the NFL wants certain teams to win."
        InjuredReserve:"Have yet to hear anyone say it was the right call. Seems as if the Vikings were cheated a bit."
        EL_Guapo:"The tripping call was bad, the delay of game was stupid Either way, the Vikings showed they are a top team."
        BroncosCon:"I'm sorry that was a total bull**** call and it changed the outcome of the game. Pittsburgh still won, but it was almost like Denver winning at Cincy."

Tony Dungy:"The Vikings are just one bad tripping penalty away from being undefeated.
        Jon Gruden:"That was just a bad, bad call. It cost the Vikings an important win at Pittsburgh, and it could really hurt them in the post season."

Comment

giants and dolphins did pretty well, too.

Comment

Bills did this

Added
            WR-Anquan Bolden
            TE-Jeremy Shockey
            DT-Travis Johnson
            DE-Darryl Tapp

Main Picks
            71-
            81-(ARZ)-
            110-
            112-(ARZ)-

Comment

I think we all did pretty well. No real "huh?" picks in this draft.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                I think we all did pretty well. No real "huh?" picks in this draft.
                1 "huh" pick

1: (26) SS Josh Barrett - Arizona

Comment

Alright, that one. Still, they don't have a ton of needs, and he did fill a need. Obviously, it was a big reach.

Comment

Texans had a good draft

Comment

LOVE the Moore pick
                      Xavier Adibi pick was okay

Comment

I think Jacksonville had the worst draft.

(Other than Atlanta drafting Flacco twice! lol)

Barrett was a huge reach and Rachel is like most USC players, overrated.
                        sigpic

Comment

Not the Bears we never draft Henne, I think we'll go with a OT anyways first rd
                          Check out my new site Today!
                          Live 4 The Story

Comment

why wouldn't the bears draft henne. he seems like such a perfect fit in chitown

Comment

and nobody mentioned the packers exploding their offense with three high picks. wait til round 3 when they add more to it and then round four. BAM! i totally set that one up, and i think it migh teven be realistic. if only i could've moved coston for another3/4 rounder.

Comment

Working...
                              X