Wow, McShay is an idiot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, McShay is an idiot

He really does not know what he is doing and keeps changing his top 10 based on what he's hearing rumored. I don't know if he knows it or not but, he's supposed to be the expert who brings up rumors and actualy finds out where players have a good chance of being drafted. McShay updated his mock draft today and changed 8 of the top 10 picks. I mean come on, this guy has no idea what he's doing. Anyway, just thought I'd share his stupidity with you and great work by your entire crew on your website!
    -Ryan
    P.S. http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft...lid%3dtab1pos1
    That's the link if any of you want to waste your time with this nonsense, if you want to see good mock drafts walterfootball.com ladies and gentlemen!

gay

Comment

Originally posted by acepitcher3 View Post
      He really does not know what he is doing and keeps changing his top 10 based on what he's hearing rumored. I don't know if he knows it or not but, he's supposed to be the expert who brings up rumors and actualy finds out where players have a good chance of being drafted. McShay updated his mock draft today and changed 8 of the top 10 picks. I mean come on, this guy has no idea what he's doing. Anyway, just thought I'd share his stupidity with you and great work by your entire crew on your website!
      -Ryan
      That's the link if any of you want to waste your time with this nonsense, if you want to see good mock drafts walterfootball.com ladies and gentlemen!
      Welcome to the forums. Just wanted to say flattery will get you everywhere.
      WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
      Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Thanks for joining, acepitcher.

I hope McShay learns to realize that you can't believe everything these GMs say... They would never reveal their true draft plans.
        2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

man i'd be pissed off if we drafted brohm or any QB for that matter in the first day. we need a LT and a DT (not a DE because i'd like to see charles johnson get a chance)

Comment

Originally posted by xooberon View Post
            man i'd be pissed off if we drafted brohm or any QB for that matter in the first day. we need a LT and a DT (not a DE because i'd like to see charles johnson get a chance)
            Didn't realize you are a Panther fan...good to know.
            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Welcome to the forums. You can never go wrong by bashing Todd McGay/Fraud/Steal here.

Comment

Also, infuriated means they hate a guy. He is almost as bad as Emmitt.

Comment

I wish my Fire Todd McShay article got more publicity than it did (among draftniks) ... I really think if ESPN read that article and went to the tapes that they would not think he was a very credible football analyst.
                  2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

yeah he is. Ryan at 3? a guard in the 2nd? he knows nothing about ATL,

Founder of ScarDraft
                    Writer for Drafttek

Comment

I think we all read McShay for the same reason we read Dave Barry, Maddox, or Tucker Max. He's hilarious.

Anyone who thinks Brandon Flowers is better than Antoine Cason is a moron. Cason wins in every imaginable category. I mean, there's all the other reasons why the mock sucks, but no one's brought that one up.
                      - Also known as Dan.
                      - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

I think Atlanta is set at guard personally. Blalock might become a good player at LG and Forney is solid at RG ... they really don't have much at center though.

Would you agree with me scar?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                          I think Atlanta is set at guard personally. Blalock might become a good player at LG and Forney is solid at RG ... they really don't have much at center though.

Would you agree with me scar?
                          I think Forney is gone next year. even then Clabo is a good RG. but C we could use aa little help maybe it all depends on Datish. I could see us having hm start for a while once McClure is done.

Founder of ScarDraft
                          Writer for Drafttek

Comment

I thought Datish was cut last year.

Comment

Originally posted by acepitcher3 View Post
                              -Ryan
                              Welcome friend. With that statement you are Matt's new best friend. Now if you speak highly of Andre Woodson you wil be like his brother.
                              If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                              Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Working...
                              X