• Show
Clear All

• drewdust316
    replied
    The Eagles signing Asante Samuel the #1 free agent corner

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    I changed my mind. That is mostly b/c of the brutal schedule that CLE will have.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
    I agree with GiantsfanMike. Bills will be a wild-card team next year.
    Didn't you say in another thread the opposite lol

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    i still think the patriots did the best by unloading their garbage. plus think of the compensatory picks they'll get next year. wowsa.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    I agree with GiantsfanMike. Bills will be a wild-card team next year.

Leave a comment:

• giantsfanmike
    replied
    Browns improved their team the most, but the Bills had the best as they still have some draft picks to further strengthen.

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    Originally posted by PuppyPuncher View Post
    They overpaid for one of the sloppiest route runners in the NFL.

And the Bills just went out and traded for a steroid user.
    lol, he said he looked to see if it was illegal and said he found nothing in it that was and was suprised to see he tested positive.
    I find it funny you just are like "steroid user" while Shawne Merriman used roids and Rodney Harrison used HGH. Like they are all in the same group.

Leave a comment:

• PuppyPuncher
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
    I think the Vikings did a good job ... I mean what were their other options to improve S and WR? They did the best they could imo.
    They overpaid for one of the sloppiest route runners in the NFL.

And the Bills just went out and traded for a steroid user.

Leave a comment:

• EL Guapo
    replied
    I trust the Jets have the cap situation under control so I think they did a very good job. They addresssed important needs. The Bills did well helping their run defense which was awful against the Giants. I didn't see them too many other times. Both teams have questions at qb which keeps them below Brady and the Pats for now but both will compete well.

I'm glad the Giants didn't overpay for anybody. They might need the money for their own players.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Or, I might just be out playing tennis. Seriously, that is a good point. Most big money FAs are proven commodities, while drafted players are not.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    Everytime I make a good point in a long post everyone is to lazy to read it and the topic dies

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    You didn't need to overpay for Pace though because there is the draft (Gholston or a mid round hybrid).

I have a problem with paying a one year wonder that much money. I just do. I don't like it and I think the Jets are in panic mode and this reminds me too much of Dan Snyder going on a spending spree with the Redskins earlier on ...how'd that work out for them?

The Jets will not make the playoffs and they are shelling around a bunch of money when they do not need to.
    Lol, do you expect them to roll over and give up. If you can fill a hole in free agency you should always do that because nothing is guaranteed in the draft.

Is Pace a one year wonder or is he only good in a 3-4? I think he reason he was ineffective before was the system he was in.

Faneca is the best guard in the game and was paid like it. He'll also make Mangold and D-Brick better. Great signing.

If you're going to compete with the Patriots you have to take some risks on players like Jenkins.

Why does it matter if they overpayed? What good is empty cap space going into each season? They'll obviously just restructure contracts if they need to when they have to sign their draft picks. You have to overpay in free agency because you're out bidding other teams. The Dolphins wanted Pace real bad and the Cardinals were trying to keep him. Jets had to out bid them.

Leave a comment:

• starqb14
    replied
    I think the Vikings did a good job ... I mean what were their other options to improve S and WR? They did the best they could imo.
    draft. they could draft kenny phillips and a good WR in the third round. if they think these FAs will actually not suck they are delusional, and wasted opportunity in a deep draft to truly fill needs with actually good players.

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    Bills, no doubt in my mind.

Worst free agency (besides Raiders cuz that is a given): Jets.
    And we are still 40 million under!
    EXTEND Lee and Angelo baby

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Stroud has been more productive I feel like in his career than Jenkins and I think he is a very good fit in their defense...I don't think Jenkins is an upgrade over Robertson honestly in the 3-4 ... I don't think Jenkins is a 2 gap nose tackle.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X