Walter's mock #1 on the internet ... I'm #6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walter's mock #1 on the internet ... I'm #6

Trust me, this will change on draft day. lol I'm so competitive with Walter it's hilairious but for my mock even to be mentioned here is pretty crazy even though I think I do have the most accurate mock on the internet.

http://www.thefootballexpert.com/mockdraftdatabase.html
    2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Good luck getting that 1st and 3rd tender if you can't even crack the top 5.

Comment

I read in that ranker's mock that he and Walter are "buddies" ... not sayin just sayin

If I can't get my top 5 locked Walter can still tender me for a 2nd and 4th and he'd definately get trading partners.

Comment

Matt, I just PMed you.

Comment

Jimmyp, I just PMed you back. LOL

Comment

Anyone else notice that Craig Smith's mock made this list?
            WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
            Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
              Anyone else notice that Craig Smith's mock made this list?
              Not top 6 like Matt's or #1 overall like Walter's but still cracked the top 40....

Comment

Not bad. I would take top 40.

Comment

Hey Craig, btw you missed your pick for the Saints last night. WE took DRC for ya. Hope that's cool.
                  WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                  Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
                    Hey Craig, btw you missed your pick for the Saints last night. WE took DRC for ya. Hope that's cool.
                    Yea sorry, thought i was going to be online but unfortunately sometimes things come up.

And for the record, RoCo is exactly who i would have taken

Comment

Walter and Matt, I must say I remember a time long, long ago when the graphics sucked and I thought Walter was horrible now it's really only 1 of 3 draft sites I go to and I spend 80% of that time on here.

Comment

Cool. Congrats to both of you guys. That will go a long way personally and as far as the site goes.
                        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                        Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I'm glad Walter is getting credit for the best mock on the web because I really do think he's earned it (especially with how early he has them, Matt too). I think Scout.com's Steuber should be #2 though. That guy has a great track record. I've looked at his mocks for a few years now.

Comment

I have respect for Steuber definately. Seems to know what he is talking about when it doesn't come to Brian Brohm.

Comment

Doesn't every analyst have a player like that though?
                              Mayock-Ryan, You-Woodson, Steuber-Brohm, Walter-Gholston, Myself-Charles, Raiders-Tommy Kelly lol

Comment

Working...
                              X