Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. Kiper Top 5 is a shocker.

#1. OT Jake Long
    With an impact player like Chris Long availible at #1 I dont see this. I like Long a lot and even put him as my top offensive player on the board. However one thing I always see is in one of the Chad Henne tapes I saw Long on his back. An elite Left Tackle should never be caught on their back.

#5. OG Brandon Albert
    Wow. Now I know Albert has raised his stock to Top 15/Top 20 Level but no where near #5. I love Albert's game but don't think he is a Top 5 Prospect.

What do you guys say about this?
    I know McShay will have Albert #5 in his next Mock now.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

I can't see Albert being a better lineman than Clady, especially at the LT slot. The Chiefs will reach for Clady before taking Albert.
    - Also known as Dan.
    - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Neither can I Dan, neither can I.
      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Originally posted by Blazedestin View Post
        I can't see Albert being a better lineman than Clady, especially at the LT slot. The Chiefs will reach for Clady before taking Albert.
        agreed.

Comment

Has Albert ever played T? I'd rather take a play who is familiar with the position than a player who can potentially move to the position in the top 5.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
            Has Albert ever played T? I'd rather take a play who is familiar with the position than a player who can potentially move to the position in the top 5.
            played LT for 2 games

Comment

I'd rather take Williams or Clady to play LT than a guy who has potential to play it. If you're a top 5 team why gamble on a player like that? You can't really afford to.

Comment

Great innovation by Kiper, why he IS one of the best.
                2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Working...
                X