• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...uenum=&id=4660

Bowman arrested for pot possession
    Adarius Bowman - WR - CLG - Apr. 2 - 6:07 pm et
    Oklahoma State WR Adarius Bowman was arrested and charged with misdemeanor possession of marijuana Tuesday night.
    He was released after posting $500 bond. This will just about crush his draft value, if Bowman even had any left after running in the high 4.7s at both his Pro Day and the Combine. Bowman had marijuana-related issues at North Carolina early in his college career. They caused him to transfer to OSU. Apr. 2 - 6:07 pm et

6-7th rounder now?

Comment

I was starting to warm back up to Bowman too.

Comment

Me too. this is like Tommy Blake all over again. Both Blake and Bowman could be late-round sleepers.

Comment

I PMed Matt a while ago and asked what happened to Tommy Blake. I think he said something about depression or something. That kid just doesn't seem to have love for the game, I wouldn't touch him.

Comment

He does have depression. He has a ton of talent, so I would take a flyer on him late, but he is much too big of a risk to take early.

Comment

i would take ortiz over him. just watch chase ortiz will be at least a darn good situational player/special teamer in this league.

Comment

I'll take chase over blake too. Chase has a great motor and blake just doesn't care.

Comment

plus his name is chase so you know he's got good hustle.

Comment

I would take Chase too. He should be a solid special teamer/backup.

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                      I PMed Matt a while ago and asked what happened to Tommy Blake. I think he said something about depression or something. That kid just doesn't seem to have love for the game, I wouldn't touch him.
                      I have depression Coach. It can cause problems including loss of interrest. Last article I read Blake was finally on the correct combination of meds and is back and ready to play. Dont count him out yet, he could be the steal of the draft in Round 6 or 7.
                      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Depression wasn't the reason I said I wouldn't touch him, though it played a part. The combination of it and not having a passion for the game is why I wouldn't draft him. Despite the talents of a Ricky Williams, Matt Jones, or possibly a Julius Peppers, if you don't love the game you won't do well for very long in it.

Comment

As an NFL prospect, you have to be dumb to be carrying around pot, even though I don't think it should be such a big deal.
                          2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

now we REALLY know why he's so slow.

Comment

LOL, could be. I would doubt it though.

Comment

Working...
                              X