Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Mock Updated

It is a two round mock. http://freewebs.com/49ersthoughts/mymockdraft.htm
    My next mock will feature minor updates as well as a third round.

Mike Jenkins to Cincinnati? You must be trippin.

Comment

yeah good mock in general, but i disagree with the jenkins pick, and mostly the Kenny Philips at 10, i also don't see rivers or dorsey falling so far, but you took some big shots, and i respect that

Comment

No, I think they need a corner. Deltha O'Neal (if he's even with the team) is slow and old and Jonathan Joseph is, at best, a nickel corner. They need another corner, and Jenkins is a very good one. That pick will probably change in my next mock, although I could see the Jenkins pick still happening.

Comment

Rivers fell because I had no where to put him. He is obviously a top-10 prospect. Dorsey falls because I am very concerned about his legs giving out after a short time in the NFL, and Phillips is so high because NO desperately needs a safety, and there is no CB worth taking there.

Comment

why do you think rivers is going to fall so much, he is a physical freak and from what i saw (against my Huskers) he really tore it up

Comment

nvm

Comment

i think that dorseys injurys are being way overhyped in typical draft forum fashion

Comment

I am concerned about them, probably more then most. I asked my uncle, who is an NFL fan but also a retired doctor, and he said he doubted Dorsey's legs would hold up more then 5 years in the NFL if Dorsey was a 3 down player.

Comment

but has your uncle actually examined his knees, and what exactly is dorseys problem, all i know is that he has some long standing injury

Comment

No, obviously, my uncle has not actually seen his knees. Dorsey's problems were originally knee problems, but, around the combine, reports came out about other parts of his body, such as his back. That guy is a career-ending injury waiting to happen.

Comment

if true, that's really sucky for him, i guess we'll have to see how he does because he could either be an alltime great (based on college) or some forgotten bust

Comment

and by the way, do you have to refresh the threads to show replies or just wait for them?

Comment

Refresh. If you use firefox, there is an extension that automatically refreshes every or any tab at a preset interval. I wish Walter could fix that, but I don't think that the forum software (vBulletin) can do that.

Comment

alright, i guess we will all just have to suffer this horrible thing

Comment

Working...
                              X