• Show
Clear All

• Bengals Cut Henry

About time.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3327235
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

i really don't think he should be allowed to live. i mean, he let underagers drink. that is despicable and unforgivable. drinking is sin enough without being underage besides. for shame!

Comment

I'm glad they cut this idiot. It was either that or pay him to be suspended on the roster for the next whole season.

Comment

When will the Cowboys sign him?

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
          i really don't think he should be allowed to live. i mean, he let underagers drink. that is despicable and unforgivable. drinking is sin enough without being underage besides. for shame!
          Well, they're going to drink anyways, but that doesn't mean that it's okay for Chris to give them booze.

As far as I'm concerned, Chris Henry is not human. I mean, look at the guy. Not even counting his actions, just his physical appearance. He's not human. Can't be.

The Bengals really are sorta screwed for WR's now though...
          - Also known as Dan.
          - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

drinking is the most deplorable, wretched, loathsome activity that humans force themselves to divulge into. sorry for the ending of the sentence with a preposition. i usually only drank five to eight times a week in college and that was just because my doctor told me my liver needed exercise. shame shame shame

Comment

Worse than snorting cocaine off a hooker's ass? I daresay not. Alas, this is not a thread for the discussion of human vices, so I will end our debate at this juncture.
              - Also known as Dan.
              - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

hey....cocaine off a hooker's ass. never tried it, but thanks for the idea! who said anything about vices, anyway? i'm just talking about any alcohol consumption being the brutal curse of the devil! mwhahahahahaha!!!!

Comment

oh and actually, any thread talking about chris henry could probably be an appropriate venue for the discussion of human vices haha.

Comment

Come on I drink and have never done anything stupid. Not like Henry punched an 18 year old, does drugs, breaks car windows with beer bottles, Drives with an expired liscense, brandishes a gun around, or anything that would make him look bad...wait he did do that. Throw his a$$ in jail for 10 years and see if he straitens out after bubba gets him.
                    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

if you drink and don't do stupid **** then you need to drink more and more often. that's what life is about man.

Comment

Henry did go to West Virginia so I'm sure he met Bubba a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by starqb14 View Post
                          if you drink and don't do stupid **** then you need to drink more and more often. that's what life is about man.
                          I have been told I need to go on a kegger and not remember what I did or who I did it with.To be honest that wouldnt be half bad but I dont see any women wasted enough to do that with me. No amount of beer could help that Star.
                          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

That's why you need to go to a mixer, not a kegger.

Mixer>Kegger

Comment

What's a mixer?

Comment

Working...
                              X