Keipers Cardinals pick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keipers Cardinals pick

A lot of the experts have differing opinions of what the Cardinals should do with their 1st rounder. Walter has a running back, Matt has a corner, and as of the 5 oclock sportscenter, Mel Keiper thinks they will pick Keith Rivers. I am a huge Rivers fan after seeing him and his whole team dismantle Nebraska this year, but what are the odds that he is still around after his amazing pro-day?

Not much. I can't see him getting past CIN, DEN, and CAR. I think ARZ has no choice but address their horrendous defense at 16.

Comment

I dont know if i really see denver picking rivers because they really need a Middle Linebacker, so DJ Williams can move outside. As for their LB situation, i think dan connor in rd 2 could happen

Comment

Rivers can play ILB. Not many people realize that, but I think he can when I look at USC tapes.

Comment

i know he can (when you are such a beast like him anything is possible), but the issue for me is would he be an elite mlb like he would be on the outside

Comment

I believe so. In any case, it might not matter if CIN takes him at 9 (there is a good chance of that).

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
              I believe so. In any case, it might not matter if CIN takes him at 9 (there is a good chance of that).
              yeah, i just brought up the CIN picking rivers scenario in another thread

Comment

Originally posted by huskers3333 View Post
                A lot of the experts have differing opinions of what the Cardinals should do with their 1st rounder. Walter has a running back, Matt has a corner, and as of the 5 oclock sportscenter, Mel Keiper thinks they will pick Keith Rivers. I am a huge Rivers fan after seeing him and his whole team dismantle Nebraska this year, but what are the odds that he is still around after his amazing pro-day?
                .0000000000000000000000000000000001% Chance.
                If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Yeah he's not making it down there.
                  2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Comment

Yeah thats what i thought, so how does keiper rationalize it

Comment

in my mock i have them taking an O-lineman...chris williams, T
                      whisenhut and grimm love lineman and still need some on the cards
                      http://www.freewebs.com/49ersthought...smockdraft.htm

Comment

I can't see that. Levi Brown was just taken #5 overall last year.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
                          I can't see that. Levi Brown was just taken #5 overall last year.
                          I dont see Mike Gandy as a great player need some help at tackle...i could see them taking a G in rd 2 if they dont take an Olineman in rd1

Comment

i dont see it, but i am a beleiver that no team has too many good o lineman

Comment

I have to agree with Huskers. I just think ARZ has more pressing needs then OL (CB, RB, etc).

Comment

Working...
                              X