X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt McGuire's Pre-Draft Analysis: Denver Broncos

http://walterfootball.com/mattpredraftden.php
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

Taking WR DeShaun Jackson at #12 would be at least 4 picks too early for him. With two better recievers on the board I dont see him getting taken this early. Jackson is like Ted Ginn JR only a better player and Miami reached for Ginn.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Rivers and Clady are my favorites at 12.

Comment

if clady is around they should take him, he will be a probowler for at least a decade

Comment

How many times has a player been taken "4 picks too early" in the draft ... reaches have never happened before you are very right joey.

Also, i don't think miami made a huge reach for ginn considering how big of a need he filled at WR and he does have a monstourous upside. but lets not get off topic
          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

yeah, i think that's a little nitpicky. And by the way it's another good analysis

Comment

Nitpicky indeed, but that is Joey's specialty.

Comment

The argument though is they did make a small investment in Ryan Harris ... I think they like him and I think he has some potential here.

Branden Albert has much more versatility than Clady and is a much better player right now with similar upside especially in the ZBS ...even more athletic. If Albert and Clady are the only players on the board for them (hypothetically) I think they would take Albert for all the reasons i listed above.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                  The argument though is they did make a small investment in Ryan Harris ... I think they like him and I think he has some potential here.

Branden Albert has much more versatility than Clady and is a much better player right now with similar upside especially in the ZBS ...even more athletic. If Albert and Clady are the only players on the board for them (hypothetically) I think they would take Albert for all the reasons i listed above.
                  Even though Albert has a SLIGHT edge in athleticism, i would take clady because he's a sure bet prospect compared to albert. Clady has proven he can be an elite left tackle, while Albert has no major experience at LT. So i figure the Broncos will go for the safe pick, because they are really not far from being a great offense.

Comment

clady has awesome feet, and awesome hands. watching his vids is amazing. jake long mauls people, but clady is the type who frustrates people because they're not getting physically dominated, just technically dominated.

Comment

star, i couldn't agree more, and he can buy cutler time so he can develop into the elite qb everyone knows he can be.

Comment

Albert uses his hands well too.

My whole point for Albert over Clady is RYAN HARRIS. You guys keep forgetting this and I know you are not seeing the whole picture of this OL.

Comment

ok, i don't understand.
                          Are you suggesting that ryan harris plays LT and albert stays at guard?
                          and could harris play rt if they did pick clady?

Comment

Please tell me someone realizes that #12 is way too high for a guard who can maybe play LT.

Comment

ive been saying that, i just want to hear what matt thinks

Comment

Working...
                              X