Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CB Kenny Wright = Idiot

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CB Kenny Wright = Idiot

    Browns CB Kenny Wright was arrested Thursday on charges of unlawful restraint, evading arrest, fleeing, and marijuana possession.

    "Quite a day. Police say they found 1.875 ounces of marijuana on Wright's person after a parking-lot altercation from which he initially fled on foot. Wright, 30, has been a fringe player since 2005 and seems highly unlikely to make the Browns' roster now. His release could be coming in short order"

    http://www.wkyc.com/news/news_articl...?storyid=86441

    What a dumbass.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator




    Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

  • #2
    Wow, some people just don't get it. What goes through their heads anyways?

    Comment


    • #3
      Sucks for Cleveland, after trading away Bodden to Detroit i believe Kenny Wright was expected to start opposite Eric Wright.

      Wonder what they will do next. They have some other starting experience in their backfield but Wright was the "Veteran" back there.

      I don't think they have the ammunition to acquire Lito Sheppard and there is not really anything in free agency right now. With no picks in rounds 1 through 3, it will be rough to land a talent to play opposite Eric Wright.

      I wonder in maybe this will put some pressure on them to maybe package Derek Anderson into a three team deal for Sheppard.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Craig Smith View Post
        Sucks for Cleveland, after trading away Bodden to Detroit i believe Kenny Wright was expected to start opposite Eric Wright.

        Wonder what they will do next. They have some other starting experience in their backfield but Wright was the "Veteran" back there.

        I don't think they have the ammunition to acquire Lito Sheppard and there is not really anything in free agency right now. With no picks in rounds 1 through 3, it will be rough to land a talent to play opposite Eric Wright.

        I wonder in maybe this will put some pressure on them to maybe package Derek Anderson into a three team deal for Sheppard.
        No, no, no, my friend, this is not that big of a deal. Kenny Wright saw more time on special teams last year then he did on the playing field once Brandon McDonald cracked the line up.

        It will be Eric Wright on one side and the other side will be either McDonald or Holly. The fourth spot is up for grabs and if one of the three go down, then we have a problem.

        So Kenny Wright getting into trouble hurts but not that much.

        Comment


        • #5
          Before I read this I was thinking Kenny was Eric. I remembered the concerns about Eric Wright before the draft last year.
          Jacksonville Jaguars GM

          2008 WalterFootball.com Mock Draft Selections:

          Round 1, (26) Aqib Talib, CB, Kansas
          Round 2, (58) Roy Schuening,G, Oregon State
          Round 3, (71) Eddie Royal, WR/KR, Virginia Tech
          Round 3, (89) Ray Rice, RB, Rutgers
          Round 4, (125) Barry Richardson, OT, Clemson
          Round 5, (147) Tommy Blake, DE, TCU
          Round 5, (158) Andre Fluellen, DT, Florida State
          Round 5, (159) Erik Ainge, QB, Tennessee

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
            Browns CB Kenny Wright was arrested Thursday on charges of unlawful restraint, evading arrest, fleeing, and marijuana possession.

            "Quite a day. Police say they found 1.875 ounces of marijuana on Wright's person after a parking-lot altercation from which he initially fled on foot. Wright, 30, has been a fringe player since 2005 and seems highly unlikely to make the Browns' roster now. His release could be coming in short order"

            http://www.wkyc.com/news/news_articl...?storyid=86441

            What a dumbass.
            Wright wasnt a very productive player but he provided much needed depth. The Browns value character over all else and have the retired head of the FBI as their head guy when it comes to background checks on draft picks. He did a full investigation on Eric Wright to make sure he was going to be clean.

            Kenny Wright will be cut and the Browns depth will be sorely hurting. McDonnald is ready to be the Nickle and Dime Corner but no where near ready to start. The worst part is that the Browns will no longer have one Corner on their roster 6'0 or taller. That will hurt against bigger Recievers.

            Browns have a lot of work to do at the Cornerback position. If they dont get a big corner in Free Agency they will need to take 2 in the draft. Not an ideal situation for the Browns at all.
            If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

            Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
            Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
              Wright wasnt a very productive player but he provided much needed depth. The Browns value character over all else and have the retired head of the FBI as their head guy when it comes to background checks on draft picks. He did a full investigation on Eric Wright to make sure he was going to be clean.

              Kenny Wright will be cut and the Browns depth will be sorely hurting. McDonnald is ready to be the Nickle and Dime Corner but no where near ready to start. The worst part is that the Browns will no longer have one Corner on their roster 6'0 or taller. That will hurt against bigger Recievers.

              Browns have a lot of work to do at the Cornerback position. If they dont get a big corner in Free Agency they will need to take 2 in the draft. Not an ideal situation for the Browns at all.
              Sorry Joey, but it is what it is. McDonald is going, to have to be ready. Holly will play in the Nickle package. Also Kenny Wright did do anything for us last year. First he missed 9 game and in the other game he added up only 6 tackles and four where in one game. I think we can pick up just about any corner left in FA and get that production out of them don't you?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by gq4ever View Post
                Sorry Joey, but it is what it is. McDonald is going, to have to be ready. Holly will play in the Nickle package. Also Kenny Wright did do anything for us last year. First he missed 9 game and in the other game he added up only 6 tackles and four where in one game. I think we can pick up just about any corner left in FA and get that production out of them don't you?
                Yea I agree. I just hope that Mcdonald or Holly depending on who wins the job is up to the task. McDonald improved tremendously as the season went on. I will be extatic if McDonald continued to improve at the pace he did last year and is ready to be the #2 guy.

                I'm just trying to be realistic on the chances of him being ready to be the #2 guy and I see nothing wrong with that. Let's just pray a lot that Brandon is ready to do it.
                If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

                Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Joey_Potter View Post
                  Yea I agree. I just hope that Mcdonald or Holly depending on who wins the job is up to the task. McDonald improved tremendously as the season went on. I will be extatic if McDonald continued to improve at the pace he did last year and is ready to be the #2 guy.

                  I'm just trying to be realistic on the chances of him being ready to be the #2 guy and I see nothing wrong with that. Let's just pray a lot that Brandon is ready to do it.
                  McDonald most likly will look like toast early just like Pool did last year. I think we will be ok if we can find another CB in the draft that can contribute at some point in the year.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by gq4ever View Post
                    McDonald most likly will look like toast early just like Pool did last year. I think we will be ok if we can find another CB in the draft that can contribute at some point in the year.
                    Well GQ we found McDonald late last year showing that the Browns can find one late. I really hope they do since we are so close to challenging the upper eschillon of the NFL. I truely hope they can do it again.
                    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

                    Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      They better. At least there is a lot of depth in this year's CB class.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Yes Niner I agree that the upside in this Draft Class makes the hit/miss ratio much closer to the hit range. But as a huge Browns fan I cant help but be concerned that the Browns only have 4 Corners all under 6'0 tall.
                        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

                        Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                        Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          You guys could get a guy like Bowman or Tribble late, so I wouldn't be that concerned.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Isnt Bowman a WR?
                            If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

                            Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                            Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X