Clear All

• What about this for a trade?

Cincinnati receives:

1st round pick
    3rd round pick
    5th round pick

Tennessee receives:

Chad Johnson

You're kidding, right? GiantsfanMike, CJ is a locker-room cancer and I would be surprised if CIN could get a 1st and another pick for Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by 49ersfan View Post
      You're kidding, right? GiantsfanMike, CJ is a locker-room cancer and I would be surprised if CIN could get a 1st and another pick for Johnson.
      Hes top 3 receiver in the NFL, only TO and Randy Moss can even match him IMO.

Comment

Hes also a huge locker room cancer.

Comment

Hes also a huge locker room cancer.
          In what sense? Are you saying the Bengals went 7-9 because of Chad Johnson instead of the fact they have no running game and a horrible defense?

Randy Moss was supposedly a huge locker room cancer, but even a year on the Raiders only improved to 4-12, is it still Moss' fault they sucked?

Comment

no way I'd give up a 1st. I'd do a 2nd or 3rd and late pick. Worth the risk imo.

Comment

I would do Bills trade, but giving up a first for a guy who might refuse to play again is ludacris.

Comment

I would do Bills trade, but giving up a first for a guy who might refuse to play again is ludacris.
                Refuse to play again for his current team actually.

Comment

Right, thats what I meant.

Comment

Way too much to give up. At very most just one high pick.

Comment

I like Chad but a 1, 3, and 5 no.

I agree with you Mike. I have explained the entire Johnson situation to these people for weeks and they like to conveniantly ignore me so they can spout about Johnson like he is Travis Henry.
                      If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                      Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

No one will give up more than a 2nd for him. Moss only got a 4th from the Pats and some would argue Moss is the better player.

Comment

Jeff Fisher doesn't seem like the type who'd accept Chad Johnson.

Comment

Jeff Fisher is too much of a traditionalist coach to take on a flashy Chad Johnson. Fisher wouldnt want to deal with that.
                            If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                            Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I don't think Chad could really fit anywhere else in the league.

Comment

Working...
                              X