TO In A Possy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TO In A Possy

Terrell Owens is in Andy Roddick's Possy with people like Polly Shore. TO showed up at a Roddick Tennis Match yesterday. Skip on First and 10 is now calling TO Tennis Obliterator.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

posse, with an "e"

Comment

Tennis is fun to watch stop hating.
      2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

what do you mean hating. i just pointed out a misspelled word. he's liable to get banned in schools for writing it like that.

Comment

I thought Joey was hating at T.O. for going to a tennis match...might have misinterpreted.

Comment

Tennis is so boring, but I could really care less about what TO does in his spare time. Why does this stuff even come up on Sports shows? It's so irrelevant.

Comment

Lol the first time I read this I didn't see the word "possy" and I didn't interpret it as posse. Replace the 'o' with a 'u'.

My initial reaction was...'good for him?'

Presenter: And the Grammy, for biggest posse goes to...Ja Rule!
              Madonna: What!?
              Presenter: No Madonna, posse, posse.
              Madonna: Oh.
              Last edited by Vbsiena; 04-04-2008, 04:07 PM.
              WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
              Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Originally posted by NoNonsenseCoach View Post
                Why does this stuff even come up on Sports shows? It's so irrelevant.
                QFT ... thank you I hate it when we hear about Matt Leinart partying in the offseason, Brady in Europe, Romo in Cabo, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt McGuire View Post
                  I thought Joey was hating at T.O. for going to a tennis match...might have misinterpreted.
                  I was not hating. I was just repeating Skip Bayless. Isn't TO allowed to be in a possi (With an I)?
                  If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
                  Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Working...
                  X