X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scouting reports on Kelly and Thomas

Comparisons on the receivers.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7...lly-vs.-Thomas

Im entrigued by Thomas. Im almost willing to put him as the Top WR on my board. Right now he is 1B. I think he will be the best pro from the Reciever Class but Im not sure why I wont put him #1. My brain hurts.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

You don't want him at #1 because he's only been productive for one season. Everything clicked in 2007. Is this a fluke or did Thomas truly turn the corner and is now a top notch WR? I think he'll be okay, but I'd be wary of relying on him in 2008. I don't think he'll have a good rookie year, but he'll be fine later on.
      - Also known as Dan.
      - Also known as the footballclod, where I do my own fantasy football and other football related stuff. -> www.footballclod.wordpress.com

Comment

Knew there was something
        If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
        Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Hardy, Jackson and Sweed are close for me. They are 1a, 1b, and 1c. There are a lot of 1-2 round picks.

Comment

Honestly, I don't even think Thomas will be a great WRer. He's probably the #5 WRer for me.

Comment

Kelly's agent said his knee's are 100% fine, take it for what it's worth.

When it his work out?

Comment

I like Hardy. I just think he will develop into a nice #1.
                WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
                Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Comment

Hardy reminds me of Reggie Williams ... I could see him busting I could see him being Plaxico Burress and be a very good WR.

We don't know his attitude and that is the difference when a player with the talent doesn't become as productive as he should be. I'm not going to say what he will be because I have no idea because I don't know him and I didn't interview him to find out the kind of person he is.

That is what it comes down to with prospects like James Hardy.
                  2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Plaxico Burress has a pretty lackluster attitude and he's still very productive though.

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
                      Kelly's agent said his knee's are 100% fine, take it for what it's worth.

When it his work out?
                      Aprill 9 I believe.
                      www.5qsports.com, get some.
                      "Relax, all right? Don't try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic."
                      -Crash Davis, Bull Durham

Comment

Of course Kelly's agent is going to say his knees are fine that is his ****ing job DUH.

He isn't going to say, "He has some knee issues. He is a risky prospect."

Comment

Matt did you read/can you read?

"take it for what it's worth"

Comment

Yeah but it isn't worth anything at all, therefore that point is irrelevant. If it is irrlevant then it shouldn't be mentioned in this discussion.

Comment

The agent isn't going to flat out lie about it. Maybe he is bending the truth about it maybe there is a bit of a problem. but he never miss a game for his knee.

Comment

Working...
                              X