No announcement yet.

Scouting reports on Kelly and Thomas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the cartilage depends on several things. Did they repair the tear? Take the torn cartilage out? If they took it out how much did they have to take out? To find out they would need to talk to the surgeon because it could linger depending on what the surgeon did.

I know that from experience. It can be a b*tch.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Just heard this
      seems kelly s rehab from quad tear is healing ,or so his agent says..one small problem is is never was very fast ,running 4.6- 4.7's routintinely,,rumor from osu say he cant even break a 4.6 now ,his last pro day is the 9th.. is he doesnt post a 4.5 he heading into 2nd round
      injury history slow times, and "agent speak" sounds like they re covering something up

Didn't think it was that bad I didn't know he had surgery. Yea looks like he is falling fast

Comment

Originally posted by bills_red View Post
        The agent isn't going to flat out lie about it. Maybe he is bending the truth about it maybe there is a bit of a problem. but he never miss a game for his knee.
        His agent isn't lieing though he is giving his "opinion."

It isn't set in stone whether Kelly's knees are fine or not...only team doctors and who they report to know for sure.

It isn't the knees that will make him fall I think (if he does fall) it is his lack of seperation ability.

You don't want to draft Michael Clayton Part II that is the risky with Kelly.
        2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Working...
        X