X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Originally posted by bills_red View Post
    The agent isn't going to flat out lie about it. Maybe he is bending the truth about it maybe there is a bit of a problem. but he never miss a game for his knee.
    His agent isn't lieing though he is giving his "opinion."

It isn't set in stone whether Kelly's knees are fine or not...only team doctors and who they report to know for sure.

It isn't the knees that will make him fall I think (if he does fall) it is his lack of seperation ability.

You don't want to draft Michael Clayton Part II that is the risky with Kelly.

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    Just heard this
    seems kelly s rehab from quad tear is healing ,or so his agent says..one small problem is is never was very fast ,running 4.6- 4.7's routintinely,,rumor from osu say he cant even break a 4.6 now ,his last pro day is the 9th.. is he doesnt post a 4.5 he heading into 2nd round
    injury history slow times, and "agent speak" sounds like they re covering something up

Didn't think it was that bad I didn't know he had surgery. Yea looks like he is falling fast

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    Well the cartilage depends on several things. Did they repair the tear? Take the torn cartilage out? If they took it out how much did they have to take out? To find out they would need to talk to the surgeon because it could linger depending on what the surgeon did.

I know that from experience. It can be a b*tch.

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    The agent isn't going to flat out lie about it. Maybe he is bending the truth about it maybe there is a bit of a problem. but he never miss a game for his knee.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Yeah but it isn't worth anything at all, therefore that point is irrelevant. If it is irrlevant then it shouldn't be mentioned in this discussion.

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    Matt did you read/can you read?

"take it for what it's worth"

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Of course Kelly's agent is going to say his knees are fine that is his ****ing job DUH.

He isn't going to say, "He has some knee issues. He is a risky prospect."

Leave a comment:

• Casey
    replied
    Originally posted by bills_red View Post
    Kelly's agent said his knee's are 100% fine, take it for what it's worth.

When it his work out?
    Aprill 9 I believe.

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    Plaxico Burress has a pretty lackluster attitude and he's still very productive though.

Leave a comment:

• Matt McGuire
    replied
    Hardy reminds me of Reggie Williams ... I could see him busting I could see him being Plaxico Burress and be a very good WR.

We don't know his attitude and that is the difference when a player with the talent doesn't become as productive as he should be. I'm not going to say what he will be because I have no idea because I don't know him and I didn't interview him to find out the kind of person he is.

That is what it comes down to with prospects like James Hardy.

Leave a comment:

• Vbsiena
    replied
    I like Hardy. I just think he will develop into a nice #1.

Leave a comment:

• bills_red
    replied
    Kelly's agent said his knee's are 100% fine, take it for what it's worth.

When it his work out?

Leave a comment:

• NoNonsenseCoach
    replied
    Honestly, I don't even think Thomas will be a great WRer. He's probably the #5 WRer for me.

Leave a comment:

• 49ersfan
    replied
    Hardy, Jackson and Sweed are close for me. They are 1a, 1b, and 1c. There are a lot of 1-2 round picks.

Leave a comment:

• Joey_Potter
    replied
    Knew there was something

Leave a comment:

Working...
X