X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt McGuire's Pre-Draft Analysis: Carolina Panthers

http://walterfootball.com/mattpredraftcar.php
    2016 NFL Mock Draft

Sales Tips, Sales Techniques, Sales Planning and Sales Blogs to Increase Sales Commissions

I think Red Bryant would be a very nice fit in Round 2 or 3 depending on his stock on Draft Day.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I believe this is the last year of Pepper's contract. They say they want to sign him. I don't know if this will affect what they do concerning a defensive end.

Comment

I'm just bumping this to make Matt feel silly for making a new topic.

DaJaun Morgan played college ball at NC State. I'm not a fan of bringing in guys just because they're a couple of miles away but I could see it happening and it's how I went on the for fun forum mock.

Comment

lol oh i didnt see it
          2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I assume your doing the Bears next, when will that be up?
            Chi-Towns Finest!

Comment

I actually submitted Bears/Lions/Cardinals all last night with one trade projection!!! (total not for each).

Plan on doing at least Vikings and Texans tonight ... maybe i get to the Eagles.

Also all of my first round trade projections will be up on one page for all to view closer to the draft. Also I will include potential player-pick trades.

You will be the more prepared for the draft than anyone else in the world if you read all my material I am putting out.
              Last edited by Matt McGuire; 04-07-2008, 12:09 AM.
              2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

Unless Walter is insistent on doing just the Eagles.

Comment

Working...
                X