Why do people love DRC so much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people love DRC so much?

It seems like most fans who knows some names in the draft thinks this guy will be amazing. And dismiss McKelvin if his name is brought up. Why is this? Is it because DRC is related to Antonio Cromartie? Probably. Because he has great athletic ability? Probably. Has great size for a CB? Probably. Because everyone else loves him? Probably.

They also think McKelvin is ranked higher because of his Punt returning abilities.
    WalterFootball.com Forum Moderator

Siena NFL ATS Record(TBD)
    Down LOSING Units Through Week 16

Mckelvin is ranked higher because of his Coverage Ability. He is much better man up at this point.
    If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
    Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

Why do people love DRC so much?
      I have no clue, but it gets out of hand most of the time.
      At school someones like DRC is great and should ba a top 10 pick. So I ask why and he just said dude his cuz is Antonio Cromartie. I'm like name one thing he does good and he couldn't caome up with one. I hate it when people talk about players they know nothing about too. I wantewd to punch him in the face so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by vbsiena24 View Post
        It seems like most fans who knows some names in the draft thinks this guy will be amazing. And dismiss McKelvin if his name is brought up. Why is this? Is it because DRC is related to Antonio Cromartie? Probably. Because he has great athletic ability? Probably. Has great size for a CB? Probably. Because everyone else loves him? Probably.

They also think McKelvin is ranked higher because of his Punt returning abilities.
        I think DRC is a little undersized. The kid only weighs 180 lbs.

On topic though I think it's just because of his bloodline and people hear his name so much. He's always being talked about on SC and NFLN just because no one really knew about him until until recently. So people hear about him so much and just assume he's going to be great.

Comment

He's very athletic. He has nice hands. Good excelleration. He proved he has nice fundamentals at the Combine yet needs some work on a few things and needs to improve awareness. He has a lot of upside and some people believe natural athletic ability, good but not great skills, and a lot of upside makes a Top 10 Pick. Look at Ted Ginn for example going #9 to Miami. He wasnt a Top 10 pick but they took him on upside and need. DRC is raw however and wont be a #1 Corner for a few years if he gets correct coaching. Right now I see him as a hyped up Nickel and Dime Back.

Also. I didnt know of his relation to the other Cromartie until last month. If that makes you feel any better.
          If you like quality gaming, conversation, and crazy antics of Chunder, the live stream of Chunderfluff, live, on Twitch.com. Come join the fun at http://www.twitch.tv/chunderfluff#/w...rce=20121004en

Kermit The Frog + Miss Piggy = Yoda
          Moral of this story: USE CONDOMS KIDS! NEVER KNOW WHAT WEIRD LITTLE JEDI MIGHT POP OUT IF YOU DON'T!

Comment

I don't know these college players so my opinions will be base on what I hear, but I will never imply it's more than that if I ever give one. Some people act like they watch game film but not on this forum. Most people are very knowledgable even if they haven't seen the player too much.

Comment

It's the exact same phenomenon as Joe Flacco.

Comment

The main reason that he is so overvalued in the eyes of casual fans is because of how hyped he is on sportscenter by guys like todd mcfraud. He's getting a lot of attention from the analysts because of his workouts, not because of his play, which is what really matters

Comment

DRC is the underdog because he went to TSU. Then he has good athletic ability and people think he is the next deion sanders.
                  2014-2015 Kentucky Wildcats (38-1)

Congrats to Wisconsin. Even more congrats to UK haters.

Comment

I hear more comparisons to Aeneas Williams

Comment

reminds me more of hulk hogan. he's very marketable. he's not big, white, bulky, and hairy, but he's very marketable.

Comment

Working...
                      X